[Q] help required

Search This thread

asif ali578088

Jun 24, 2014
hi this asif ali i have flashed liquidsmooth ver 3.0 in my droid razr i m unable to send sms outgoing plz need help....

cavy737

Jul 26, 2012
ahh

Are you using your XT912 on GSM?

I'm having same prob but with mms. I'm on verizon cdma. I have changed between global an lte/cdma/evdo also my subscription from ruim/sim to nv still nothing. I also have gone a little deeper an have tried APN changing when i did that i was able to send mms but lost my conection. Im on LS 8/06 but this has been a prob with cm 11, pac man an now LS. This is so frustrating. Please can someone help i dont want to go back to stock.

davidjumani

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
I'm having same prob but with mms. I'm on verizon cdma. I have changed between global an lte/cdma/evdo also my subscription from ruim/sim to nv still nothing. I also have gone a little deeper an have tried APN changing when i did that i was able to send mms but lost my conection. Im on LS 8/06 but this has been a prob with cm 11, pac man an now LS. This is so frustrating. Please can someone help i dont want to go back to stock.

Try changing hangouts to your default messaging app and then see if it works

Reactions: cavy737

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try changing hangouts to your default messaging app and then see if it works