[THREAD CLOSED] (20 November 2007) S2U2 v0.86 - back to compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

truefalse

May 16, 2007
Thank's for this superb app

I'd like to change the color of the slider button. Is'it possible and how ?

Thank's a lots

Hai-zi

Jul 29, 2007
A_C:

I have followed your product and all threads since day one on S2U but lately I have being busy and unable to read the last 15-20 pages so I don't know if what I am about to comment has being addressed... I will try to catch-up shortly.

PROBLEM/BUG:
Every time I am on a call and I tap on "End Call & Answer", it never answers the second call. Most of the time the phone stalls for a good 2 or 3 minutes and some times just hangs-up the first call but then it goes to the Today screen with out answering the second call.

Great application though!

DEVICE: HTC Mogul

oo0

Oct 24, 2007
Call Waiting Hold/unhold Button!

first off want to say thanks to A_C.
the app is great, and works flawless as is.

but is it possible to rework "end call + answer" function when "call waiting" is enabled, in order to have HOLD/UNHOLD button, so I can switch to PREVIOUS person waiting on the line after I've talked with second incoming line for a while.

not just end primary line call, answer secondary and then call back to person you've had on your primary line.

and another one, that would be great, if possible of course.
can you make the slider move smoother, like original iphone has. on iphone you can slide with your finger very fast, almost instantly, to unlock or answer the phone. like mouse sensitivity, when you try to unlock quickly slider moove looks jumpy it appears only at the begging and in the end of unlock field.

on S2U2 i have to move my finger slowly and accurately to unlock, would be better if you doesn't even have to see where the slider is (i.e. while driving) just move finger horizontally from left to right side on the bottom of the screen and voila!

Reactions: o00

psywzrd

Oct 7, 2007
It would also be great if you could unlock the phone by pressing on the center of the Dpad (if your phone has one) rather than holding the right directional of the Dpad.

hebrewhammer

Jan 18, 2007
It would really be great if I could get slide to answer to use my sim contacts because I switch my sim card all the time.

sonicdivx

Sep 4, 2007
I use pocket informant and for some reason on the newest version appt are not showing up on the screen. Thoughts.

Thanks

Hai-zi

Jul 29, 2007
I disagree. Pressing the right directional of the Dpad accidentally is just as likely as pressing the center accidentally.

Pressing the D-pad to the right and holding it until unlock is unlikely to happen while the phone is on your shirt pocket; however, pressing the center of the D-pad while on your shirt pocket is very, very likely to happen.

Lidberg

Aug 9, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Look, Sr. Member.... excuse me I missed one or two threads of 6 to 7 hundred. Pardon me for asking, I'll find somewhere answers elsewhere....

It was discussed quite extensively and the developer said quite plainly that .gif animations were not supported. I told you to read the thread simply because, quite frankly, you WOULD learn something. Don't take it personally. If more people here would read instead of posting questions that have been asked 100 times, life here would be much easier.

Westronics

Feb 17, 2007
Pressing the D-pad to the right and holding it until unlock is unlikely to happen while the phone is on your shirt pocket; however, pressing the center of the D-pad while on your shirt pocket is very, very likely to happen.

Not on my device - but, in any case, why not use a press and hold of the center DPad key? Even less likely to happen.

psywzrd

Oct 7, 2007
Not on my device - but, in any case, why not use a press and hold of the center DPad key? Even less likely to happen.

That's actually what I meant - a press and hold of the center of the Dpad key rather than the right directional. That's probably about as close to the Treo's awesome unlock feature as we're going to get.

A_C: This app is great! Donation sent!!!

bootboy5555

Jul 31, 2006
bug

I have a cingular 8525 with WM5 and s2u2 (v.85) had been working fine until recently. Now, everytime a call comes in, it goes directly to the machine, it won't let it ring or answer the call. I had slide to answer and caller id activated. is this a recurrent bug, if so, is this something addressed and fixed with the latest version?

meteornk

Sep 19, 2007
I want to show the Week Number on the Lock page

:confused: I want to know how I can show the Week Number in the S2U2 Lock page?
Can I do that by Changing the lang.ini file?

thoeng

Nov 22, 2007
help

Hi All,

Thank you for this wonderfull great piece of software.

I have installed S2U successfully on my HTC touch enhanced version (english).

Now i also installed successfully on my girlfriend dopod S1 (simplified Chinese) but i installed S2U english version. and it worked fine with only one glitch.

There is 1 MMS notification at the bottom even though i checked my inbox and i can't find unread MMS. its really strange and annoying.

is there anyway to solve this ? please show me the way.

Thanks,

oo0

Oct 24, 2007
-

if DPAD hold-to-open function is a question, maybe it's possible to wake up device with DPAD center button and then slide to unlock? or it's not S2U2 issue?

Reactions: o00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Call Waiting Hold/unhold Button!

first off want to say thanks to A_C.
    the app is great, and works flawless as is.

but is it possible to rework "end call + answer" function when "call waiting" is enabled, in order to have HOLD/UNHOLD button, so I can switch to PREVIOUS person waiting on the line after I've talked with second incoming line for a while.

not just end primary line call, answer secondary and then call back to person you've had on your primary line.

and another one, that would be great, if possible of course.
    can you make the slider move smoother, like original iphone has. on iphone you can slide with your finger very fast, almost instantly, to unlock or answer the phone. like mouse sensitivity, when you try to unlock quickly slider moove looks jumpy it appears only at the begging and in the end of unlock field.

on S2U2 i have to move my finger slowly and accurately to unlock, would be better if you doesn't even have to see where the slider is (i.e. while driving) just move finger horizontally from left to right side on the bottom of the screen and voila!
    -

if DPAD hold-to-open function is a question, maybe it's possible to wake up device with DPAD center button and then slide to unlock? or it's not S2U2 issue?