consumers vs sprint for no 4g

Search This thread

BrianDigital

wow some of the trolls got together a paid for a lawyer, if they were so pissed off why use an upgrade and contractually pay an extra ten dollars for use of phone, and go somewhere else

thats whats wrong with society "hey i'll agree to that" "oh wait I dont wanna anymore your evil"

r916

Jan 30, 2011
N.California
Don't sue for the $10 fee, sue for the ****ty 4g coverage lol.
On Sprint's and Clearwire's website it says I should have full coverage, on Clearwire's it says I should have in-building 4g, yet lately I barely get service 3g or 4g, I'm getting 1x a lot more now.

Shigster

Jun 9, 2010
The document is well written and it does highlight some points, such as, "What is Premium Data?" and the lack of definition by Sprint on such Premium Data.

I haven't looked at all of the references, but it looks like they might have something going on here.

k2buckley

Sep 24, 2010
Don't sue for the $10 fee, sue for the ****ty 4g coverage lol.
On Sprint's and Clearwire's website it says I should have full coverage, on Clearwire's it says I should have in-building 4g, yet lately I barely get service 3g or 4g, I'm getting 1x a lot more now.

I have also been getting a lot of 1x lately, here in Vegas. Even the new.Mikfroyo 4.6 is showing me 1x. I didn't think sense roms showed anything other than 3g, but Aamikam must've modded it, and I missed the note. Its irritating the crap out of me.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

fenixjn

Jul 21, 2009
why get charge for something we don't have ! :eek:

http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/10/01/SprintCA.pdf

Do you thing is fear ! tell me whats in you're head

This-will-be-the-sixth-time-we-have-created-a-thread-about-it.jpg

Nice spelling btw...