[Q]Alcatel 4010a MT6575 Unbrick / Restore Bakcup (SP Flastool)

Search This thread

ruizramosjose

Dec 3, 2011
Hello friends.

I'm a medium level user of android.

I will tell my problem hoping you give a solution to me.

First of all, I could finally root my phone.

It's an Alcatel 4010a It's a MT6575 device.

When I tried to flash a CWM recovery IMG with Mobileuncle, the phone were stucked on Logo Brand when I tried to boot in recovery mode.

It was damaged, but It was just the recovery, 'cause when I booted normally, it did work.

I have two phones, just the same model. The other one is working fine so I made a Backup with MTKDroid Tools.

Then I processed the backup for SP Flashtool.

When I tried to flash just the recovery by selecting the scatter file generated by MTKDroid Tools. And just select recovery.

The download finished OK but after that the phone doesn't turn on. Just there a light when I try to turning it on.

So I decided to flash the completed backup ROM, but It's imposible.

When I use 2 differente versions of SP Flashtool I get 2 differents erros.

1: S_DA_UPDATE_BOOTLOADER_FILE_SIZE_EXCEEDS_BOUNDARY_ADDR (3142)

2: ERROR (8038) Pleas use FIRMWARE UPGRADE instead of download.

Woul you help with this issue?

If you need more information in order to help I will be pleased to give it to you.

Sorry about my english, I'm Salvadorean.

Reactions: GportilloSV

Daniel619

Jan 22, 2014
Hi guys, I'm new here but, have you tried to restore the Stock ROM with OneTouchUpgrade for T'Pop

I rooted the phone with IsujashiRoot, but it seems to cause a problem with the camera (it doesn`t works) so I decided to start again the process and I've found this program

Search in the Alcatel page of your country for the program and when you found your device tap in support (in my case I'm mexican... yeah, that's why my english actually sucks) :silly:

Anyway, I hope this works for you guys :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: loxdon

loxdon

Mar 14, 2014
nairobi
alcatel 4010 custom rom

:fingers-crossed:found a solution to ua problem.:fingers-crossed:
after much research and goggling i finally found two customized roms for this specific phone...
i have already written a detailed procedure of how to root, install recovery and then rom..
i would have given out links but am not allowed to do that....
so just visit ma blog spot.....:cowboy:mutaanto.....wordpress........com/author/mutaanto.....:cowboy:
thank you.....
comment and say thankyou if successful:cyclops:

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

I have same problem with you, can you pleas upload your backup rom. i want to try to restore it to my phone.

check out the roms i have uploaded ( for links check out ma wordpress blogspot page:cowboy: mutaanto.....wordpress.....com/author/mutaanto)

GportilloSV

Apr 24, 2014
i'm new

:fingers-crossed:found a solution to ua problem.:fingers-crossed:
after much research and goggling i finally found two customized roms for this specific phone...
i have already written a detailed procedure of how to root, install recovery and then rom..
i would have given out links but am not allowed to do that....
so just visit ma blog spot.....:cowboy:mutaanto.....wordpress........com/author/mutaanto.....:cowboy:
thank you.....
comment and say thankyou if successful:cyclops:

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

check out the roms i have uploaded ( for links check out ma wordpress blogspot page:cowboy: mutaanto.....wordpress.....com/author/mutaanto)

hello, i'm new in this process, i have a alcatel 4007a, (PIXI), my english it's so bad, but i hope to understand me, my alcatel is bricked and have much difficult for to restore with sp flash tool, because i obtained these errors (3142, and others, and don't to download the PRELOADER, and getting this error 3142 DA download exeded partition boundary in this device... ¿any solution for the preloader?

GportilloSV

kirito9

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 30, 2013
Hello friends.

When I tried to flash a CWM recovery IMG with Mobileuncle, the phone were stucked on Logo Brand when I tried to boot in recovery mode.

It was damaged, but It was just the recovery, 'cause when I booted normally, it did work.

I have two phones, just the same model. The other one is working fine so I made a Backup with MTKDroid Tools.

When I tried to flash just the recovery by selecting the scatter file generated by MTKDroid Tools. And just select recovery.

The download finished OK but after that the phone doesn't turn on. Just there a light when I try to turning it on.

If you need more information in order to help I will be pleased to give it to you.

you can fix this problem by going to google and searching alcatel one touch and then go to their website, look for your phone and download the upgrade tool, your phone should be unbricked and fully functional after re-installing the firmware

rafa_hathres

Nov 22, 2014
Leon, Guanajuato
hello friend¡
i have the same problem but the solution is use the ONE TOUCH UPGRADE¡
the problem of the cwm is the same i hava a alcatel ot 4010a and i tried a intall the cwm with mobile uncle tools¡ and my phone dot not enter in the cwm. but i dont know i think that the cwm is only for 4010x o other verisons but not for the 4010a.:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends.

Hi guys, I'm new here but, have you tried to restore the Stock ROM with OneTouchUpgrade for T'Pop

I rooted the phone with IsujashiRoot, but it seems to cause a problem with the camera (it doesn`t works) so I decided to start again the process and I've found this program

Search in the Alcatel page of your country for the program and when you found your device tap in support (in my case I'm mexican... yeah, that's why my english actually sucks) :silly:

Anyway, I hope this works for you guys :fingers-crossed: