[ROM][n7100][UNOFFICIAL][KTU84Q][4.4.4][2014-10-23] AOKP Kitkat Nightlies

Search This thread

Yary12

Apr 21, 2011
A few hours with this rom. So far so good! Nice, fluid, clean. I just wander, how is battery life going to be.

porcino

Feb 18, 2011
The last update is good. Is there any way to include an HDMI driver? Has the situation changed since October 2013 when this was considered impossible?

Last edited:

somrom

Feb 26, 2012
Hatyai
When I receive or make call I can't end the call ?????

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

When I receive or make call I can't end the call ?????

I got a problem like you Anyone can Fix it?
After call ended display don't wake again And I Can't Active any button , All button Freeze until 30sec The phone is Active again.

andromeda1968

Mar 1, 2011
Navajo reserve
great work man ;)

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Hi...fantastic rom

It's possibile for the next update:

. custom colours download bar

. status bar more tweaks for colors and date format and seconds and show the Phone company

. new batteries icons possibilities?? just like xposed???

Reactions: fdavidgespinosa

KNIGHT97

Jan 30, 2014
Mumbai
Newest build works good :)
Been using since morning and not a single force close even on ART runtime. The ram usage is good enough and hovering around 700-800mb at its peak with 142 apps installed :)

Sound is clear and good with AGNI CM+viper4android+/system/etc/sounds/t03g edit.
Battery is too early to comment on, but looks good enough.

And BTW, only 1 minor problem I noticed till now,ringtone or notifications don't pkaybif tiu select it using any other app except for media storage, not a work stopper and easy to workaround.

Overall a good job by AOKP team in bringing a minimal and stable package and thanks to @alexander4all for bringing us the builds :good:

Sent from my RPG with auto targeting

Reactions: fdavidgespinosa

fdavidgespinosa

Mar 26, 2012
Monterrey
Newest build works good :)
Been using since morning and not a single force close even on ART runtime. The ram usage is good enough and hovering around 700-800mb at its peak with 142 apps installed :)

Sound is clear and good with AGNI CM+viper4android+/system/etc/sounds/t03g edit.
Battery is too early to comment on, but looks good enough.

And BTW, only 1 minor problem I noticed till now,ringtone or notifications don't pkaybif tiu select it using any other app except for media storage, not a work stopper and easy to workaround.

Overall a good job by AOKP team in bringing a minimal and stable package and thanks to @alexander4all for bringing us the builds :good:

Sent from my RPG with auto targeting

Where can i find this new update?

alexander4all

Jun 26, 2008
Kehl
I now added the oldschool Torch app from 10.2 with Widget support to the ROM since the standard Torch doesn't seem to be switchable between normal and bright light and i often wished that I had a fast responsive widget with 3rd party apps mostly either blown full of ads or taking time to respond to commands.

PYCON

Nov 1, 2006
It's possible to flash over the latest update, a gapps pack like Banks' one ? 'cause these gapps are recent... :cyclops:

alexander4all

Jun 26, 2008
Kehl
So just a quick check: I'm not the only one having camera crashes all the time and the having to reboot, am I? Mostly caused by 3rd party apps like Facebook or swiping in the camera app between gallery and camera.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there,

I've been building AOKP Kitkat-Images for a while and thought I might share them with you.

As always flash the ROM first, then gapps and don't forget to do a factory reset.
    No Guarantees but for me it works like a charm, see screenshots below.

Built using official AOKP sources

For recent changes visit: http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/status:merged,n,z

Download

Google Apps
    Hey,

first let me say thanks for your interest and yeah, I've tried nearly all of them but on AOKP I haven't noticed the issue with the camera so far and I've been using it for about a week now.
    On a previous build the UI crashed after a while but that hasn't happened after the build on the 1st anymore, interactions are very fluent and there is no noticable lag. As to how bluetooth in a car works I can't say much, for music I myself use an Anker bluetooth 4.0 headset and that works fine. Hope that info helped.
    With an app like Root Explorer you could edit
    Code:
    /system/build.prop
    and change
    Code:
    ro.sf.lcd_density=210
    to 320 again
    Hello there,

I've been building AOKP Kitkat-Images for a while and thought I might share them with you.

Thanks for taking the time to share your builds. Unfortunately I am way too busy to maintain builds on xda, I'm glad someone with a passion for building roms took over the AOKP business. Good luck!

:good:
    Hi mate,
    why?
    there are no great updates in AOKP at moment. Only one nightly from 08/02 but all what is important is Rom included
    many regards

sent with my phone/sorry for my bad english

It's been a busy week at work and I had to replace my harddisk but they made some further changes to the Camera today and some minor changes, I'll compile an update later.