[Q] Custom status sometime after root S5

Search This thread

cmcg86

May 8, 2014
Hey guys I was wondering if I can get some help. I recently rooted my s5 via Geohots method and sometime in between then and now I only got round to checking my knox counter and all my info. I've only installed a few apps. (SuperSU. Root browser and titanium bk) I had sd maid installed before and installed lucky patcher the other day. Now I have a custom status (not sure if this occurs straight after root of after some app installz) even tho knox is still at 0 is there a reason for this status change? Anyway to return it to official? . Thanks a lot hope for some help. Cheers

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Hey guys I was wondering if I can get some help. I recently rooted my s5 via Geohots method and sometime in between then and now I only got round to checking my knox counter and all my info. I've only installed a few apps. (SuperSU. Root browser and titanium bk) I had sd maid installed before and installed lucky patcher the other day. Now I have a custom status (not sure if this occurs straight after root of after some app installz) even tho knox is still at 0 is there a reason for this status change? Anyway to return it to official? . Thanks a lot hope for some help. Cheers

It's reporting custom because you have in fact changed it to custom i.e. not stock. You can use an xposed module or similar program to fake the message so that it shows as official if you want to. Or alternately remove your root, etc so that SysSCOPE will see that you are 100% stock and report it as such. I'd prefer the former option myself or simply not worry about it saying custom.

It's reporting custom because you have in fact changed it to custom i.e. not stock. You can use an xposed module or similar program to fake the message so that it shows as official if you want to. Or alternately remove your root, etc so that SysSCOPE will see that you are 100% stock and report it as such. I'd prefer the former option myself or simply not worry about it saying custom.

+1