Massive Uproar

Search This thread

thelowend

Jan 31, 2012
The cold part of Ohio
I don't want to get chewed out for asking this but.... Who is Melvin and what did he do to you guys?

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

I got here a little while after Melvin, but I started a thread asking the same question.

He made bull **** claims. Said he had real ICS leaks and bootloader unlocks but only gave out Froyo sbfs.

There was a halfway funny thread started by someone a couple months about Melvins "arrest". Absolutely nothing was proved but it was funny.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
Yea I remember when someone was accused of being the actual melvin(of course he denied it). I told him the by stating claims and having nothing to show for it in a sense "you are melvin".

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

LordRalh3

Jul 23, 2011
Minnesota
But no simply asking about him wont upset anyone, cause while we have had a "villain" we also have our heroes to balance out the whole attitude here and we got a bunch, DKZ, Nitro, Ace, Moonshadow and a bunch more here have been so amazing its unbelievable. I know everyones day is brighter after going through one of ash's excited intoxicated posts... Mine sure is.... So melvin burn in hell we have dkz and hes an actual rocket scientist lol I hate moto for this phone but i love this phone cause it brought me here

from my X2 roaming the north

JB_Da_Greatest

Lol thats crazy because I actually came from the samsung continuum and was excited to get this phone... Now that I know the bootloader issue im kind of disappointed but its cool you guys still have good roms for the phone. Still A significant upgrade from the continuum!!!

Top Liked Posts