Disabling 4G after 4.3 udpate

Search This thread

escobar9300

Sep 4, 2010
Hi all!

I apologize if this may have been asked elsewhere. I did perform a search but was unsuccessful in finding an answer. Since the 4.3 update in December on my stock Verizon Note 2 I am unable to use programs such as phoneinfo or 4g switch to get to the menu to switch to CDMA only. The apps instantly force close as soon as they're opened.

My 4G signal at work is terrible and switching to 3G made my phone useable, but since the 4.3 update this ability does not work.

Any help is greatly appreciated and again sorry if this may have been asked before.

Reactions: nh97103

chelper

Oct 13, 2010
Atlanta
Hi all!

I apologize if this may have been asked elsewhere. I did perform a search but was unsuccessful in finding an answer. Since the 4.3 update in December on my stock Verizon Note 2 I am unable to use programs such as phoneinfo or 4g switch to get to the menu to switch to CDMA only. The apps instantly force close as soon as they're opened.

My 4G signal at work is terrible and switching to 3G made my phone useable, but since the 4.3 update this ability does not work.

Any help is greatly appreciated and again sorry if this may have been asked before.

I would really like to know how to do this too. Have you had any luck?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

danam

May 18, 2010
Haven't tried it on 4.3 yet, but I use Advanced Signal Status from the Play Store on 4.2. Can't hurt to try.

Reactions: nh97103

nh97103

Nov 25, 2012
Haven't tried it on 4.3 yet, but I use Advanced Signal Status from the Play Store on 4.2. Can't hurt to try.

THANK YOU! I have spent hours looking for an app capable of switching my network mode. I used to use Phone Info, but it just force closes upon opening ever since 4.3. Thanks again!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!

I can confirm this works. Way better than my suggestion

Sent from my Galaxy Note II