note 3 root

Search This thread

marios.blythe

Apr 28, 2014
hello guys! i want to find out a way to root easy my note 3 at 4.4 android ver.
that micro-sd permision is giving on my nerves ...i dont care about f@cking knox..i need to root my device without factory reset or something is that possible?thanks in advance!!!

jdomadia

Jan 28, 2013
DUBAI/INDIA
hello guys! i want to find out a way to root easy my note 3 at 4.4 android ver.
that micro-sd permision is giving on my nerves ...i dont care about f@cking knox..i need to root my device without factory reset or something is that possible?thanks in advance!!!
Factory reset is not necessary to root your device, serach in XDA for guide how to root.

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Thanks guys but I have 2 questions. .1st will I be able to unroot if I want it? 2nd it will delete any files do I have to do a clean install of the os? And at last can I be able to use triangle away?

1. U can unroot. And in the future if u flash stock firmware, root will be gone too.
2. Rooting won't delete any files. It will just open root access and inject supersu.
3. Triangle away I never used. But u can just read its thread. If written a support for ur device, means can. BUT, triangle away won't reset ur knox status.
:)

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.

Reactions: Khizar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks guys but I have 2 questions. .1st will I be able to unroot if I want it? 2nd it will delete any files do I have to do a clean install of the os? And at last can I be able to use triangle away?

1. U can unroot. And in the future if u flash stock firmware, root will be gone too.
    2. Rooting won't delete any files. It will just open root access and inject supersu.
    3. Triangle away I never used. But u can just read its thread. If written a support for ur device, means can. BUT, triangle away won't reset ur knox status.
    :)

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.