HELP IMEI Become 000000 After Changing Firmware - Read and Help

Search This thread

fasily2k

Feb 20, 2014
Kerala
Helo sir,

My self my name is Mohamed Fasil P

I got a phone from Saudia arabia (KSA) which is samsung Grand duos GT-I9082

when i got this phone i wher insert ed sim it doesn't detect network.

seems like network locked.

then i inserted a mobily sim which is from saudia arabia its working fine.

then i planned to change firmware to Indian Firmware which is: I9082XXUBNB2_I9082ODDBNB1_INU

INU= India unbranded/unlocked
INS= India service

After upgradatin of firnware it still not detecting network and the IMEI become 00000000000 (am attaching these image with this)

So iam become so help less.

I don't know what to do.

Kindly Please check and Give me any solution.

Looking forward to serve you better.
With Regards & Thanks
Mohamed Fasil P

VanshKhanna

Feb 21, 2014
Helo sir,

then i planned to change firmware to Indian Firmware which is: I9082XXUBNB2_I9082ODDBNB1_INU

INS= India service

After upgradatin of firnware it still not detecting network and the IMEI become 00000000000 (am attaching these image with this)

I don't know what to do.

With Regards & Thanks
Mohamed Fasil P

Try flashing the stock firmware which was pre installed on your phone and if that doesn't work take your phone to service centre

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
Helo sir,

INS= India service

I don't know what to do.

With Regards & Thanks
Mohamed Fasil P
Always before flashing any firmware or custom rom first thing to do is back up your efs which you dint and then check your csc by dialing *#1234# even my device belonged to a Emirates country i dint know which henceforth i dialed the above mentioned ussd and checked downloaded the firmware and flashed on my s4 gt-i9505 and it was unlocked through the imei hence i never faced any issues and now u can do nothing with your device no solution imei null!!!

fasily2k

Feb 20, 2014
Kerala
Always before flashing any firmware or custom rom first thing to do is back up your efs which you dint and then check your csc by dialing *#1234# even my device belonged to a Emirates country i dint know which henceforth i dialed the above mentioned ussd and checked downloaded the firmware and flashed on my s4 gt-i9505 and it was unlocked through the imei hence i never faced any issues and now u can do nothing with your device no solution imei null!!!
IF i try to backup efc can i get the backup now?
and even if i check csc code what is the use?
what is csc?

RVR

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 29, 2012
Mumbai
rutvikrajagopal.in
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
IF i try to backup efc can i get the backup now?
and even if i check csc code what is the use?
what is csc?
Nope .. No use of backing up the efs folder now ..it will backup the current imei no ... . try flashing the ROM that came with the phone and see if the imei is revived ... If its not .. Go to the Samsung service centre ... They will charge u coz Samsung doesn't have a global warranty policy .... If u wanna get It done cheaper .. Then go to a local mobile repair shop and get the imei reset .... Good luck :D

fasily2k

Feb 20, 2014
Kerala
Nope .. No use of backing up the efs folder now ..it will backup the current imei no ... . try flashing the ROM that came with the phone and see if the imei is revived ... If its not .. Go to the Samsung service centre ... They will charge u coz Samsung doesn't have a global warranty policy .... If u wanna get It done cheaper .. Then go to a local mobile repair shop and get the imei reset .... Good luck :D

This is the CSC code for my device.

the device was purchased from Jedha..

so which firware i chooose.

ther had 3 diffrent firmware in online Jedha and KSA(saudia arbia) and XSG (unaited arab emirates)

so which firmware should i check.

if i replace the firmware with same csc which means that the same country which i bought then shall i get back my imei?

Kindly please help everyone

Attachments

• csc.jpg
    csc.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 260
Reactions: RVR

RVR

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 29, 2012
Mumbai
rutvikrajagopal.in
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

ther had 3 diffrent firmware in online Jedha and KSA(saudia arbia) and XSG (unaited arab emirates)

if i replace the firmware with same csc which means that the same country which i bought then shall i get back my imei?

This is the Indian firmware... Seeing ur current csc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.