Search This thread

elry567

Jan 7, 2011
Ok thnx ill try that
Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using XDA App

NJAZ

Jun 8, 2009
ABQ
I flashed dark tremor a2sd beta 04 on this and it threw me into a boot loop anyone else had this problem or is it just me?

I boot looped 2 times after installing beta4. Then it booted right up. Let it loop at least twice before pulling the battery. I am on nightly 23 and using Miguel's kernel. All is very well.

thronka

Dec 28, 2009
Plano, TX
thronka.110mb.com
I boot looped 2 times after installing beta4. Then it booted right up. Let it loop at least twice before pulling the battery. I am on nightly 23 and using Miguel's kernel. All is very well.

Correct on that. You also have to make sure your card is partitioned prior to installing the beta4. It will just boot loop if you don't looking for the ext3 or 2 partition. Also would benefit if you boot into your rom first and then let it build that delvik-cache and then flash the zip into it.

Thats from my experience. With no bloat (I am giving this another shot as the one I downloaded was without swype and HTC_IME) it rocks. I hate items I don't need. I am more minimalistic at time.

Great MOD from the ROM. Nice background. Speed is great. I am really impressed.

Hayzie

Dec 27, 2009
Does this remove the Genius Button app?

I rarely used it, but when I did, I preferred it over the standard Google search. It's apart of Espresso.

This is a good alternative for those who like some changes to it anyways, so good job.

stealthee

Dec 15, 2007
Anyone know a OC kernel that works with this rom? I flashed Miguels Smartass and i got no where still at 600.

elry567

Jan 7, 2011
Did u set the SET CPU to smartass I'm using miguels kernel and I have mine set to 787 or make sure u allowed it permission from SU

xoombie503

Sep 14, 2010
i have a problem using the physical keyboard..everytime i type a letter it goes to search and i cant type on the browser as well.it goes to Google search.

ohhdavid

Sep 7, 2009
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6
I flashed this rom twice because I had to re-wipe and I might be crazy but I thought I remember that last time when I changed the 'faves' button to something it changed the icon too... now its not.

Any ideas?

shane1diamond

Jun 18, 2011
Hawaii
would i be able to flash this over top CR_MOD 2.13 with just a dalvik cache/Cache wipe? or is it necessary to do a full wipe? Thanks in advance:)

Wagedroid

Dec 21, 2010
Lauderdale
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Got bored with nothing going on in development for our phones so I flashed this today. Its so weird going back to froyo but this rom is actually dope.

I flashed NB kernel and it flings with overclocking. Also flashed dta2sd beta 4 and freed up a lot of space.

It's nice to see something so stock moded to something great. Btw everything is stable, no flaky wifi or GPS and navigation works too.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna stick with 2.2.1 for now. I still have "xm8 fluid vr 1.1" and "salsa slide 1.0" backed up in case I freak out and miss gingerbread.

Sent from my fingertips using Android.

AiZ_04

Nov 28, 2010
Lahore
Got bored with nothing going on in development for our phones so I flashed this today. Its so weird going back to froyo but this rom is actually dope.

I flashed NB kernel and it flings with overclocking. Also flashed dta2sd beta 4 and freed up a lot of space.

It's nice to see something so stock moded to something great. Btw everything is stable, no flaky wifi or GPS and navigation works too.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna stick with 2.2.1 for now. I still have "xm8 fluid vr 1.1" and "salsa slide 1.0" backed up in case I freak out and miss gingerbread.

hahaha.. :D yea.. i have been using this ever since.. though i moded the stock rom my self(check my signature).. you know, if you dont deodex the rom, u'll have 140~120MB of free internal space, I use DTa2sd too but i dont transfer Davlik Cache to sd card, as i have a slow sd card and the rom just slows down. I just use apps2sd with the GUI interface.

Btw do u know a way to odex a rom, u knw DE-deodex a rom, and to remove the davlikcache to sd feature. I wanna do that to salsa rom.

Last edited:

Wagedroid

Dec 21, 2010
Lauderdale
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
hahaha.. :D yea.. i have been using this ever since.. though i moded the stock rom my self(check my signature).. you know, if you dont deodex the rom, u'll have 140~120MB of free internal space, I use DTa2sd too but i dont transfer Davlik Cache to sd card, as i have a slow sd card and the rom just slows down. I just use apps2sd with the GUI interface.

Btw do u know a way to odex a rom, u knw DE-deodex a rom, and to remove the davlikcache to sd feature. I wanna do that to salsa rom.

I believe its a choice in the kitchen if you want to remain odex or deodex but I could be wrong. I remember when I was moding my roms there was an option in dsxidia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HaXspresso 2.2.1

DISCLAIMER for the 15% of those that have no idea what you are doing.

I am NOT responsible for bricked or damaged devices! You accept all the risks for flashing a custom mod.

Brief: This is a repacked version of ChiefzReloaded's 2.13.531.1 OTA. No bloatware, tweaked & themed.

Features
    - Removed bloatware, radio.img (must flash seperately), Genius button & apps affiliated
    - Remapped Genius button to Google Search
    - Faves Button Remapped + Launchkey to set faves button to open any app
    - Wi-Fi Calling, Wi-Fi Hotspot
    - Custom Boot animation + Sound
    - Custom nest theme

Everything works! [Use the term loosely] (Based on CR_Mod_2.13.531.1_OTA)

Requirements

2.5.0.1 Clockwork recovery recommended

1. Reboot to recovery
    2. Flash newest radio first (1/21/2011) if you haven't already
    3. Full Wipe before flash

Screenshots

Download Link

HaXspresso 2.2.1 - HTC_IME + Swype Added
    120MB File

Credit
    ChiefzReloaded + Everyone that helped with the 2.13.531.1 OTA Release
    the1wingedangel - Faves Remapped for Froyo/Sense
    appelflap - Launchkey
    falken98 - remapped genius key
    GLa'DOS - Scribble Boot animation & sound..

If you like this mod, be sure to hit the THANKS button :)

Upgraded to the Vibrant..so i will update this less frequently. So heads up!
    I will upload a version with Swype and HTC_IME. Should be uploaded by 12:00 P.M. PST.

Edit: Updated the link on the first post!!
    Is this rom still available with swype NOT added.
    I believe its a choice in the kitchen if you want to remain odex or deodex but I could be wrong. I remember when I was moding my roms there was an option in dsxidia

Yes its remain odex or de-odex.. but you cannot go back from de-odex to odex in kitchen