[MOD][4.4.2 Kitkat] Accuweather widget transp, night-effects, black/blue font [17-01]

Search This thread

filip_pine

Jan 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Now for Kitkat 4.4.2 (sources taken from XXUENA6):

You Need ROOT for this MOD !!!!!

Installation process:
-) download the apk
-) copy the apk to your sdcard
-) with a root capable explorer copy the apk first to /system
-) rename the apk to its original name (without my mod-extensions on the beginning)
-) set the permissions to rw-r--r--
-) set owner and group to root
-) move the apk-file now from system to system/app and replace the original one (or rename the original to .bak before)
-) if there is also an odex-file with same name delete it (or rename it to .bak)
-) clear dalvik-cache and cache
-) reboot

elmartino

Credits to taz44410 for blue png-modding

can u make 100% transparent without night effect but with this color code : #DF01D7

Thank you man

Thanks for this, 100% transparent without night-effects is something I want. :D :D :D

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Loving the Transparent Samsung Weather Widget without night-effects. :D :D :D Working perfectly. :D :D :D

12068892776_11cf0f1f50_z_d.jpg

That is awesomee man, can u please guide me and tell me how did u manage to change the icons on the stock Launcher ? i'm looking for this for a long time...

Thanks

Last edited:

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
can u make 100% transparent without night effect but with this color code : #DF01D7

Thank you man

That is awesomee man, can u please guide me and tell me how did u manage to change the icons on the stock Launcher ? i'm looking for this for a long time...

Thanks
You need root, xposed framework and also xposed module - unicon.

ntruhan

Apr 9, 2015
Accuwether Transparent on 5.0 Lollipop?

Has anyone installed this on Lollipop at all?
I checked my Verizon S5 which has 5.0 BOC4 installed and of course all the APK files under /system/app are now under their own directories:
Like /system/app/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD.apk
There is also two supplement files: /system/app/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD/arm/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD.odex.art.xz and
/system/app/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD/arm/AccuweatherPhone2014_K_LMR_fHD.odex.xz.

Now, I know the existing mods are Mod442_100transp_AccuweatherPhone2013.apk. I am not sure if there is a lot of difference in the 2013 and 2014 versions of this Widget?
If not, I believe it is possible to just rename the apk file as well as the directory, and placing the file in the /system/app directory with renaming to match old APK, just didn't want to try it if that wasn't the correct process with this Widget.

Top Liked Posts