[ROM] Official Sony ICS 4.1.A.0.562 for Neo V Nordic-1253-1755

Search This thread

victore88

Nov 20, 2011
London
I am also facing this wifi issue.. Can you guide me where i can download this kernel and how ?

Did you repaired your ROM with Sony Update Service (SUS).??
After flashing the ftf file if the ROM is working fine then I recommend you not to repair your ROM with SUS. This is the reason wifi is not working fine.
I followed the following step
1. Downloaded the ftf file from the 1st post and flashed with flashtool.
2. Don't repair your ROM with SUS if it is working fine after the 1st step. If still facing issue goto step 3.
3. Unlocked the BL unofficially and flashed the Nightelf RC2 (lite without zram) kernel (Download link).

ambrosiosanchez

Sep 29, 2010
Everithing working fine for me only flashing with Flashtool. The only thing I needed to do was allowing Data Roaming for yoigo-spain to work since
this carrier is not considered in the Nordic update (this might be a frequent issue with other carriers)

btw. If any linux user wants to join the two ftf files it's as simple as writing
ina terminal

$ cat first_half.ftf.1 second_half.ftf.1 > whole_file.ftf

something wou can also do ina terminal emulator in your Xperia Neo, and no need for HJ Split.

soybi

Jan 1, 2012
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 2 XL
Guys, just want to share this, specially to the ones with the locked bootloader...
Here is my set up right now, this set up REALLY HELPED my phone to lessen/minimize the LAG thing.

-Use titanium backup to freeze/uninstall apps i dont use normally
-Use v6 supercharger (the latest one) with modded services.jar
-change default launcher (i used modded nexus launcher)

It really made my phone pretty smooth and look like aosp ics. :D

Maybe this will help... Just wanna share... Im finding links for the things i've used.. :D

Just hit THANKS button if i somehow helped... :p

Sent from My xfire Neo V

Last edited:

mil_house

Oct 30, 2004
Barcelona
Nothing Phone 1
Hello
I just unbrick my NeoV , and flash with this ICS!
Everything is fine, fast, and very good battery life
The issiue i have , the camera is all red and see the image like a mirrow (vertical and horizontal inverted) , and video dont work!i attach image , some times say camera is not available
I just looking for the solution but i dont know how to solve!
Thanks
Nicolas

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

leine0104

Mar 14, 2012
This usually happens if you flash a Neo Rom in a NeoV. Are you sure you used the files for NeoV?

Yes this happens with NEO Rom´s on NeoV !
One thing you can try is install the KA15 NeoV Patch from krabappel here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1567189

This should work. (Thanks to him btw)
I'm using some of his modded system apk's from the KA15 downloads on this official rom, all working fine.

Btw. anyone else got the problem that wifi doesn´t turn on with original kernel from official rom (from this Post) !?
I had to flash nightelf kernel to get wifi working...

mil_house

Oct 30, 2004
Barcelona
Nothing Phone 1
Hello I surre i use neo V files!i just rollback to NeoV.4.0.2.A.0.62 same problem
I apply near to 5 or 6 patchs
I solved using Xperia_Neo_camera_fix_v3.zip for ICS
actually video give an error but pictures looks normal!
Is upgrading right now again to ICS
UPDATE and apply again Xperia_Neo_camera_fix_v3.zip
NOT RED and record video

SOLVEDDD thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rampraven

Jan 12, 2011
Coimbatore
Thats for enabling or disabling data traffic... I am asking about background data which is used by market, gtalk, facebook and somether application...

In Gingerbread it will be.in... Settings-Accounts&Sync- Background data

Sent from my MT11i using XDA

ambrosiosanchez

Sep 29, 2010
Thats for enabling or disabling data traffic... I am asking about background data which is used by market, gtalk, facebook and somether application...

I think now you have to go to "data usage" and there,
clicking the menu button you have an option to restrict data
(which I think is now the most similar option). For that it will ask you
to set a data limit.

Chaosek

Dec 11, 2010
Derby
if i tried ICS and i want to go back to GB. Can i just change kernel and restore my GB backup? Will it work with baseband 70?

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly

Settings \ data usage \ select app \ restrict background data

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

Reactions: rampraven

casterboink

Aug 2, 2009
Yokosuka
Is there a working tun.ko in this ROM. Can't use DroidVPN, always reboot the phone when I open the app. Or is there a kernel that supports VPN tunneling?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the FTF Files for Neo V - Nordic

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?9dera4tes44pa7d

Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?7ik510cq7cy2p62

You may use: HJ Split to join the FTF files

HJ Split: http://www.hjsplit.org/windows/
    Everithing working fine for me only flashing with Flashtool. The only thing I needed to do was allowing Data Roaming for yoigo-spain to work since
    this carrier is not considered in the Nordic update (this might be a frequent issue with other carriers)

btw. If any linux user wants to join the two ftf files it's as simple as writing
    ina terminal

$ cat first_half.ftf.1 second_half.ftf.1 > whole_file.ftf

something wou can also do ina terminal emulator in your Xperia Neo, and no need for HJ Split.
    Guys, here's how you can root it. Requires unlocked bootloader. Download the Superuser file first, and copy to SD card of course..

Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip

Then, hot boot any kernel with CWM (I used Nightelf MIUI kernel, Nightelf ICS Beta 2 somehow refused to enter recovery) using the following command:

fastboot boot kernel_name.img

Phone will reboot, start spamming the Back button when Sony logo comes up to enter recovery, install the superuser zip, then reboot to boot into rooted official ICS ;) Oh, and install busybox by using a busybox installer from Market or by updating su binary through Superuser app, which will download busybox in the process..

OP: Best to add it to 1st post :)
    Downloading !!!!.. No it wont need an Unloacked Bootloader.. Will Work on Locked Bootloaders :)
    Can I flash just kernel from mt11i_4.1.A.0.562.ftf (whole rom) using Flashtool?

I think that would be possible by unticking the Wipe options, and ticking Exclude System + Exclude Baseband options in Flastool.