Nypon-CM 11 got a serious NFC issue

Search This thread

onlykami

Oct 15, 2011
Nypon CM 11 is awesome rom i tried it but it has a huge problem and which is you cant disable/switch off NFC. i tried the root del app to disable / freeze even i try the unistall too but after that what i got is whenever i want to goto settings it crashes.

I wish if dev's solve this problem. because NFC drained so much amount of battery which make that ROM completely useless.

BrunoLopesBR

Jan 14, 2013
Suzano
Nypon CM 11 is awesome rom i tried it but it has a huge problem and which is you cant disable/switch off NFC. i tried the root del app to disable / freeze even i try the unistall too but after that what i got is whenever i want to goto settings it crashes.

I wish if dev's solve this problem. because NFC drained so much amount of battery which make that ROM completely useless.

it works perfectly here, I switch in quick settings and no bug...

jeree01

Jan 23, 2011
nfc

it works perfectly here, I switch in quick settings and no bug...

Same here, NFC can't be turned off in menu. It just grayes off...in CM 10.2 it works...strange

16pwecp

Last edited:

jeree01

Jan 23, 2011
NFC

I don't know if it helps,but I've tried to make a logcat and there is a warning by NFC -> W/NFC-LLC (2926): LLC length mis-match
03-17 ....

I can't post in developer section,so posting it here ,maybe someone fids it usefull.

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    455.6 KB · Views: 5