Inspire 4G Batteries..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rwon

Sep 19, 2010
St Louis
Thought I would start a battery thread just to see what everyone thinks. I have noticed the battery is 1230 mah and thats a little small for my taste. I have heard nothing bad about battery life, but thought I would start this thread to throw some options out there on where to buy hi-cap batteries. Also if anyone has experience with a site or certain make of battery, that is made for this phone POST IT UP:).

ch12islee

Feb 4, 2011
All I know for now is that on the desire hd (compatible with inspire 4g) only has those batteries from eBay and 1300 mah from mugen which in my opinion not worth getting. The ebay ones are posted as 1500 and 1600 mah, but they seem to be 1230. I ordered the eBay battery and they seem to last shorter than stock.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

bella92108

Feb 15, 2011
California
Thought I would start a battery thread just to see what everyone thinks. I have noticed the battery is 1230 mah and thats a little small for my taste. I have heard nothing bad about battery life, but thought I would start this thread to throw some options out there on where to buy hi-cap batteries. Also if anyone has experience with a site or certain make of battery, that is made for this phone POST IT UP:).

Congrats on being the 10th person to post the exact same question in their own brand new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is already a opened thread with this topic.

Thread closed