Photosphere on LG G3

Search This thread

eozdalga

Oct 21, 2010
Mountain View
Hey guys, I'm planning to order the LG G3 from AT&T today but wanted to first check if the photo sphere works. I hear there are issues with the focus (maybe something related to the laser focus). Could someone with an LG G3 install the google camera and give it a try reporting on the quality of the image?

THANK YOU!

vimto25

Jan 1, 2009
Burton-On-Trent,UK
Google camera works great. Here is a few pics. Focuses in very quick too. No settings for 4k recording tho. Sorry for the boring pics lol, i would say image quility is just as good from a stock google camera app
7aqugu6e.jpg
3apesetu.jpg

Last edited:

eozdalga

Oct 21, 2010
Mountain View
Google camera works great. Here is a few pics. Focuses in very quick too. No settings for 4k recording tho. Sorry for the boring pics lol, i would say image quility is just as good from a stock google camera app

Thanks for the reply. Can you give the photosphere a try and see if the pictures still come out clean? I've that while the camera app works, the photo sphere doesn't. Thanks!

uicnren

Jun 19, 2007
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel 4 XL
Last edited:

iLHaNroID

Apr 21, 2010
Google camera and Google Photos apps are all you need (Photos comes with G+ app, not as a standalone app) I have taken some photosphere pics both in and outdoors without issues, worked well and the results were quite impressive on each. Again, stock gallery app doesn't support this feature.