Low battery beeps

Search This thread

revo1185

Feb 3, 2012
Does anyone know how to remove the beeps when ur phone gets below 15%? Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

Last edited:

KaneOfMars

Jul 26, 2011
Charleston, SC
you can find it using a file explorer of some type (like root explorer) in /system/sounds/effect

I would imagine you could either delete the file or find another sound and replace it.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

Beamer9408

Jul 17, 2011
You could also change at what percent it displays that message and sound in the xml default is 15% you could change it too 1%. Don't have it readily available but framework-res.apk/res/values and it is one of the xml's in there of course you need too decompile the apk too be able too read the xml and too even get a values folder for that matter.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

revo1185

Feb 3, 2012
So I deleted the sound file. Now I have a Droid beatbox that I didn't put in there and I can not get it to stop when I have any notification. I have tried replacing and put a file in with no differences. Any ideas?

So I deleted the sound file. Now I have a Droid beatbox that I didn't put in there and I can not get it to stop when I have any notification. I have tried replacing and put a file in with no differences. Any ideas?

I had an old phone that made weird noises, I threw it at the wall, it stopped.

I will let you guys figure this out, and I will let Mt put it in an update. Yep, the lazy man's way.

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
I had an old phone that made weird noises, I threw it at the wall, it stopped.

I will let you guys figure this out, and I will let Mt put it in an update. Yep, the lazy man's way.

I had it removed in my initial revolt rom, but had complaints. If people want it though, I will change it lol. I do have a few things cooking up hopefully soon lol. Been busy, lazy, and out of it for a little while, but will be back up and running really soon!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

revo1185

Feb 3, 2012
So the update didn't fix the low battery beeps, but it seems like I'm always dealing with low battery beep at night. How hard is it to lower the percentage its really annoying.

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
So the update didn't fix the low battery beeps, but it seems like I'm always dealing with low battery beep at night. How hard is it to lower the percentage its really annoying.

Plug the damn phone in to the charger!! :D

All kidding aside........

Nevermind, what I said doesn't even work lol.

Last edited:

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN

It beeps at 1%. I left that as a warning of get your phone plugged in or its going to die for myself. If your battery is that low when going to bed why don't you just turn it off?

revo1185

Feb 3, 2012
My phone still beeps when it drops below 15% not 1%. I should have said that. I followed your instructions for the update. It has been that way since you posted the update.

revo1185

Feb 3, 2012
So what your saying is its spc's fault. Kidding atleast I know why now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So how do I change it?

Decompile framework-res.apk navigate to res/values/integers.xml and in there is a line to change it to whatever you want really I changed to 1% so I know is getting ready to cut off