Sim Unlock HTC Raphael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tupisdin

Dec 14, 2004
Can remove simlock from HTC Raphael and from any other HTC devices.

This service is not free.

Please send me a Private Message for details.

P.S. you do not need to reflash, disassebly, hard reset your device!

Last edited by a moderator:

ferraripassion

Jun 19, 2008
www.htccode.com
First of all not all providers give you the unlock code. Even if they do they have contract terms and conditions which have to be satisfied before they give you the unlock code like you must have completed 6 months of the contract..

Secondly the unlock code wont be available to you instantly, you must wait for 15 days to 1 month before you get the code.

Third :- You must be the owner of the phone + contract for them to give you the code ( This is where most people miss out)

da_jojo

Nov 19, 2006
Utrecht
houseofyu.nl
its a shame to put advertisement like this in a forum that consists of people trying to get this same feature for free ...
you should share the info or just go to e-bay !

its a shame to put advertisement like this in a forum that consists of people trying to get this same feature for free ...
you should share the info or just go to e-bay !

Whilst I may agree with you, this same argument is raised every time a new HTC phone is released and Tupisdin offers a paid for unlock for it.
You have the choice to not take him up on his offer and wait for a free version to be created; he simply offers a service for those who need it now.

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
well if thats the case i'll pay directly to the forum show him the confirmation note and he can give it to me freely then?

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
People this is legit, the moderators and admin know about this and the only currency changing hands goes directly to the forum as a donation.

END of story.

well if thats the case then there is no issue with me giving the money directly to the site and getting the unlock. why complicate things?

I dont actually need an unlock but this guys has been just about as shady as the European Unions financial records, we should have access to all details of the transfers of this money....if he is to be believed that is.

xdaking

Nov 13, 2006
shame on you man, put this for free and donation paypal link

theres no free lunch today :) , not even, you have seen many free solutions, but not this one, if you are in a hurry and dont want to pay, ha ha ha you have to forget about unlocking raphael, its too new and, very expencive to unlock at this time. thats the life just get over it. and dont forget about all the free stuff xda-dev has given you.

and i know tupisdin is a real gentleman and already helped loads of xda-dev members. and you can trust him 100% to get your raphael unlocked

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
you know, a few years ago that was exactly why this forum existed to HELP people do this stuff, funny thing is people still donated money because it was a great place to be, that was back in the day when folk were trying to get thinks like WM05 running on WM2003se, or 2003 running on 2002, buz lightyear did some fantastic work and never asked for a penny, people donated to him and im sure folk have given him old devices as well.

That has changed, sadely, perhaps we need an XDA developers pro or something because this is not the place it originally designed as

B0MBACI

Mar 27, 2006
What I have been asking, how is Tupisdin getting the unlock codes? Is he working for htc, or does he have a calculator or something...

R

rhedgehog

What I have been asking, how is Tupisdin getting the unlock codes? Is he working for htc, or does he have a calculator or something...

And i very much doubt you will get an answer.
I have no doubt he either works for HTC, or knows someone who does, like many others here who currently do or have in the past.

But the bottom line is, that he is able to sim unlock them, he charges for it which he then donates to xda-devs. if you do not want to pay, then don't. Wait until someone else creates a free version.

As for things having changed, maybe not so much. the number of people who donate or try and help is still tiny compared to the number of people who come here and leech, and flame, and ***** when they kill their device cos they didn't read the instructions properly. and sadly the number of people like this has increased dramatically over the last few years as these devices get more popular.

And besides, for most of the guys here who develop stuff (like Olipro, Cmonex, schaps and many others), they work damn hard so why the hell shouldn't they get a little something for it? Would you go to work and expect not to get paid??

mrvanx

Retired Moderator
Aug 27, 2006
York
www.mrvanx.org
OnePlus 6
OK everyone has said thier piece, nothing has been on topic since I requested it to be so sorry folks, thread over........tupisdin you can create another one if you so wish but it seems the majority of people want a free ride!? shame really.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.