SM-G900T on AT&T MMS problem.

Search This thread

chiquito3

Jul 14, 2012
I have a G900T on AT&T that can not send or receive pictures by Message Application. Everything else is working. I understand thatvit should be an APN setting problem but I understand that I have the correct settings. Can someone help me?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

gspears

Mar 15, 2011
Phoenix
I have a G900T on AT&T that can not send or receive pictures by Message Application. Everything else is working. I understand thatvit should be an APN setting problem but I understand that I have the correct settings. Can someone help me?

I have the G900T on AT&T and can send pictures without problem either through email or MMS. I would google the APN settings and make sure they are exactly correct, ie. no periods and commas switched or forward slashes for back slashes, etc.

Reactions: chiquito3

chiquito3

Jul 14, 2012
I have the G900T on AT&T and can send pictures without problem either through email or MMS. I would google the APN settings and make sure they are exactly correct, ie. no periods and commas switched or forward slashes for back slashes, etc.

You were completely right! There was a typo in the APN settings.:laugh:
Thanks

galaxyuser88

Dec 22, 2010
On These Forums.
Thanks

This is what i would do if you plan on flashing roms that require you add or change your apn. Once you get it set up correctly, take screen shots of the correct apn and save them to you computer and or phone ext sd card. This way you always have your settings right there. No more need to search the forums for the correct settings. This is what i do and it has saved me several times in the past.

chiquito3

Jul 14, 2012
This is what i would do if you plan on flashing roms that require you add or change your apn. Once you get it set up correctly, take screen shots of the correct apn and save them to you computer and or phone ext sd card. This way you always have your settings right there. No more need to search the forums for the correct settings. This is what i do and it has saved me several times in the past.

Great advice! Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks

Thanks

I'm glad you got it working. I assure you I was not speaking from experience. I would NEVER do anything like that. :eek: Not more than 3 or 4 times anyway.
    I'm glad you got it working. I assure you I was not speaking from experience. I would NEVER do anything like that. :eek: Not more than 3 or 4 times anyway.

No of course not! I wouldn't even dare to think that!!!!:D