[Theme] Miui Inspired TMS v1.1 (6/8/11) [EF3.6]

Search This thread

TheMuffStuff

Dec 30, 2010
South Florida
twitter.com
Alright well I ported a Meizu theme as you guys know that got deleted because I didnt ask for permission to do the port, and did not credit properly. My fault for being an idiot. I decided to take that Meizu theme because I actually really liked it, use some basic ideas from it and make my own MIUI Inspired theme. Some .png's are ported from the Dark Miui theme by mr.megi for the MIUI Rom. More images are from the original MEIZU Theme for MIUI rom, and a few are taken from the original Meizu Phone. I had permission for all kanging. This theme is for EF3.6 ONLY (At the moment), It may work with Community Rom 2.0, it may not.

Breaking your phone is not my fault.

Pictures in Post #2

Credits

MEIZU for their awesome Asian phone, The creators of the awesome original Meizu theme for MIUI rom, ZDunex25 for the Meizu CM7 theme that inspired me to create this, Mr.Megi for his awesome Dark Miui theme for Miui Rom, Nitsuj17 for his post on how-to theming and his Miui keyboard, Gunnermike53 & Thefunkbot & Nitsuj17 for teaching me mostly everything I know about theming, SBrissen for being helpful, Nitroglycerine33 for the EF Rom and letting me theme it, help & for his cool transparent widgets, and all the other devs for our great fascinate, and last but not least the #teamsbrissenmod who helped me with any problem I encountered. All kanging I have done with this theme has been allowed WITH permission. :)

What's Themed

Services.jar
Framework-res.apk
Twframework-res.apk
Browser.apk
CalendarProvider.apk
Camera.apk
Contacts.apk
DeskClock.apk
DialerTabActivity.apk
Gallery3D.apk
Gmail.apk
Maps.apk
Mms.apk
Music.apk
Phone.apk
Settings.apk
Vending.apk
VideoPlayer.apk
Launcher2.apk

Things to do in the future

Take Suggestions,
Edit bugs as I find some.

Goodies

Most goodies can be found in the Evil Fascination Thread, under extras.

Alternate Launcher, HeLauncher (As seen in pics)

Downloads

MIUI TMS v1.1

Changelog

v1.1 : Edited a little bit of MMS, Swapped .pngs for Wifi/Signals.

Last edited:

TheMuffStuff

Dec 30, 2010
South Florida
twitter.com
SC20110607-073047.png
SC20110607-073108.png
SC20110607-180636.png
SC20110607-184301.png
SC20110607-184344.png
SC20110607-184720.png
SC20110607-073434.png
SC20110607-205949.png

Last edited:

dablitzkrieg

Mar 27, 2011
does this have accurate battery? If not and I flash the sbrissen mod.....will it screw with the theme look?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

mrjake1970

Dec 31, 2010
Cleveland
looks like another winner.. sheesh.. dude, i think you have some serious potential here.. i rarely theme.. but ive loved everything you have thrown up so far..

smooth, clean.. rock the hell on.. i may just jump from fascinating xperience to this..

renf

Dec 27, 2010
Some of the status bar icons appear a bit blurry in the screens which is a problem I also ran into when I used the icons from the MEIZU ROM in a CM7 theme I was working on for myself. I thought that using the icons from the MIUI Meizu M9 theme might solve the problem but I abandoned the project when I left CM7.

*Edited

Last edited:

dablitzkrieg

Mar 27, 2011
thanks for the update. i thought that would happen if i flashed the sbrissen mods. excellent job!!!

retepdgp

Mar 27, 2011
SoCal
Awesome

I don't theme much (At all actually), but this looked very promising and so far I love it! Can't wait to see how you update it. :D

TheMuffStuff

Dec 30, 2010
South Florida
twitter.com
Ahh thank you. Im just waiting for suggestions, I did as much as I can so far. I dont really release half themed themes. I normally try to theme everything and just make updates if people find bugs or If I think something else needs to be themed.

retepdgp

Mar 27, 2011
SoCal
I'll run it for awhile and send some suggestions/feedback your way for bugs, changes, etc. Loving this theme!

retepdgp

Mar 27, 2011
SoCal
Some Suggestions

Add a boot animation to which you find fits your theme perfectly (EF doesn’t blend well with your theme). Also, replace sound recorder with TW voice recorder (Since MMS is TW based). Lastly, when you scroll up/down in the messaging section (Not in a conversation) the color changes to black rather than transparent. Just a little feedback so far. :)

Felix2402

Jan 31, 2011
Toppenish, WA
Just installed this. Not experiencing any problems so far dude. Came in from the gb theme in ef thread. Only wiped cache/dalvik cache. I like your themes man good work. Oh yeah I'm runnin -50 pbj.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright well I ported a Meizu theme as you guys know that got deleted because I didnt ask for permission to do the port, and did not credit properly. My fault for being an idiot. I decided to take that Meizu theme because I actually really liked it, use some basic ideas from it and make my own MIUI Inspired theme. Some .png's are ported from the Dark Miui theme by mr.megi for the MIUI Rom. More images are from the original MEIZU Theme for MIUI rom, and a few are taken from the original Meizu Phone. I had permission for all kanging. This theme is for EF3.6 ONLY (At the moment), It may work with Community Rom 2.0, it may not.

Breaking your phone is not my fault.

Pictures in Post #2

Credits

MEIZU for their awesome Asian phone, The creators of the awesome original Meizu theme for MIUI rom, ZDunex25 for the Meizu CM7 theme that inspired me to create this, Mr.Megi for his awesome Dark Miui theme for Miui Rom, Nitsuj17 for his post on how-to theming and his Miui keyboard, Gunnermike53 & Thefunkbot & Nitsuj17 for teaching me mostly everything I know about theming, SBrissen for being helpful, Nitroglycerine33 for the EF Rom and letting me theme it, help & for his cool transparent widgets, and all the other devs for our great fascinate, and last but not least the #teamsbrissenmod who helped me with any problem I encountered. All kanging I have done with this theme has been allowed WITH permission. :)

What's Themed

Services.jar
    Framework-res.apk
    Twframework-res.apk
    Browser.apk
    CalendarProvider.apk
    Camera.apk
    Contacts.apk
    DeskClock.apk
    DialerTabActivity.apk
    Gallery3D.apk
    Gmail.apk
    Maps.apk
    Mms.apk
    Music.apk
    Phone.apk
    Settings.apk
    Vending.apk
    VideoPlayer.apk
    Launcher2.apk

Things to do in the future

Take Suggestions,
    Edit bugs as I find some.

Goodies

Most goodies can be found in the Evil Fascination Thread, under extras.

Alternate Launcher, HeLauncher (As seen in pics)

Downloads

MIUI TMS v1.1

Changelog

v1.1 : Edited a little bit of MMS, Swapped .pngs for Wifi/Signals.
    I hope TMS is not intended as an insult to TSM. Even if it isn't (which I doubt), my suggestion for you is to remove it from the OP & title so that it isn't interpreted as such.