Need help with ROM(s)

Search This thread

boulbox

Jan 26, 2013
Hello XDA, so, i have went through just about 10 ROMs. 2 of them worked but didn't give me signal(MOAR and Wicked Sensation) i have tried to change the baseband but everytime i did it, it just changed back to unknown.(really great roms btw. was playing around with them a lot when i had just wi-fi). Some other ones i have tried were;
Wicked X
Cyanogen
Resurrection Remix
Slimkat
and a few more.

Only one that works and is fully functional is the Stock ND8 ROM. Tried flashing to 4.3 or 4.1 always failed. I have checked the md5 if i had clean downloads for all of them and USB is fully functional and tried on 2 computers and different USB cables. Thanks for the help if there is any.

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Okay, just to make sure you don't try changing the baseband again, that's very dangerous once you've been on ND8.

You absolutely cannot downgrade the modem or bootloader once you've Odined the stock ND8 tar.

People have hard bricked their phones trying that.

You need to Odin the stock ND8 tar again to get your modem back.

What recovery have you been using? Philz Recovery is the only recovery that's been confirmed working 100% once you've been on ND8.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

Last edited: