Gear Fit not syncing with S Health

Search This thread

dreamur

Jul 19, 2005
I tried this and it worked:
Go to setting > app manager and delete goprovider. Wait for a couple of minutes and allow gear manager to reinstall the apk. Sync your G2 to your mobile phone. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

pderaaf

Nov 6, 2005
Balikapan
same issue

i have same various issues, gear fit updated, note3 updated, fitness with gear kinda works, but keeps on giving miles...and I really want to see KM, all settings tried, no luck....any suggestions?

dreamur

Jul 19, 2005
Open your Shealth or Fitness with Gear and click Setting> Profile and configure your u/m (I.e. english vs metrics)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

ska

Jan 11, 2007
i have same various issues, gear fit updated, note3 updated, fitness with gear kinda works, but keeps on giving miles...and I really want to see KM, all settings tried, no luck....any suggestions?

Same here. Changing profile to metric didn't help

Sent from my SM-N9000Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

adjenkins

Feb 5, 2006
Is there any way to export the data out of Fitness for Gear. I would like to maintain a record of my daily steps and cycling if possible.

pRo_lama

May 10, 2008
Prague
There is no way to do that. Use Fitness with Gear. There you have all what you need.

Odoslané z GT-I9505 pomocou Tapatalku

Dagaz

Feb 17, 2006
Try clearing the data and cache on both then reboot and try again

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

se6o

Sep 18, 2014
i have the gear2 neo and S4 in s health app i can se my watch and two buttons one to sync and options when i click on sync" ther was an error try again later" when i chose options "the s health app was force closed" ;/ wtf?
can anoyone help me i tried reset phone and watch nothing helpd

evestay

Jul 16, 2009
So, just got a note 3, liked it so much I got a gear fit and wow it just doesn't work does it? I don't seem to be able to sync fitness data from the manager with s health. I talked to Samsung and they told me they knew it was a mess and a fix was coming soon. My question is has anyone got it to work worth s health?

Voodoopt

Jan 26, 2007
sad

installed, but asks to update service
In Galaxy APPS says does not exist
I'm with the synchronization problem with i9505 (S4) and my FIT
samsung could finish it properly.
There are reports of people with this problem since April ....

clockw0rk

Jun 1, 2014
just downloaded the latest s-health last night 3.5.1.0693 on my Note 3 and while everything connects, it still doesn't sync with my Gear

I'm running the same version of S Health and have the latest Gear Manager version (not sure ver # but update says I'm at the latest). I'm on Jellybean though on my Note 3. I'm wondering if the the latest update requires the Note to have KitKat in order to sync now? My S Health says the last sync was August...

WagzFu

Dec 6, 2014
Samsung pedometer feature sync issue

So bad.

Very close to ditching the new Gear S (Note 4) and going back to my Garmin device. Pedometer sync requires me to reset the device weekly in order for it to work. I hate not being able to track my gym workouts. Samsung techs and Best Buy have been useless and a huge waste of time. Everything else synchronizes except the pedometer. Any advice would be helpful?

clockw0rk

Jun 1, 2014
Fix

I'm running the same version of S Health and have the latest Gear Manager version (not sure ver # but update says I'm at the latest). I'm on Jellybean though on my Note 3. I'm wondering if the the latest update requires the Note to have KitKat in order to sync now? My S Health says the last sync was August...

I fixed the issue on my Note 3 (rooted Jelly Bean) where the Gear 2 Neo pedometer was not syncing the with the S Health app. I had to go into settings > general > application manager. Then swipe to 'All' and I cleared the data from the gear manager apps: gear plugin, gearmodule, goproviders, hostmanager, samsung accessory service, samsung gear, sgproviders, sastsystemproviders, update gear software.

You may not have to clear data on all of them, just samsung gear, but I did anyways. Now my Gear 2 Neo pedometer syncs with S Health on Note 3.

Hope this helps someone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have managed to get the pedometer to work, when on the pedometer screen, go to the settings top right corner and select device data to view, you can then pick the gear fit. Not sure if you can view the sleep data anywhere on the phone yet.
    Have managed to get the pedometer to work, when on the pedometer screen, go to the settings top right corner and select device data to view, you can then pick the gear fit. Not sure if you can view the sleep data anywhere on the phone yet.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! You have no idea how long I spent trying to get this damn thing to work. When you pair a Fit it should ask you if you want to view it from phone or Fit. I actually had a support rep in their chat room tell me it's not possible.
    On the top right corner on S health I see the log an galaxy gear but when I press it only has a button saying Download Gear Manager not Gear Fit Manager (which I already have). I also press update app but it says I have the latest on S4.. Even when I look on accessories only gear fit exists an when I scan it it doesnt appear...

Are you receiving notifcations, text and emails?