God Of War WVGA game 2D version

Search This thread

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
This is a Short fun God of War adventure game. You play as Kratos usings your sword to hack and slash enemies. Collect treasure chests , run , jump, and slash your way to reach the mystical blue orb. Be aware if the enemies hit you, you will be teleported to the beginning of the stage. Great graphics and sound.
Controls:
The game is controlled by onscreen buttons. The buttons are single-touch which means you can only press one button at a time. You have right , left,jump,exit, and hack and slash button. Enjoy and find the blue orb.

Its simple fun I dont have playstation3 tools so this is the best I could do for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaM`

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
answers

Ok to answer some questions
1st Iam rogelio rios thank you
2nd that would be great if you could make some more buttons

Thanks for the feedback!!!!

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
3d rendered images flattened to 2d still retain a wow effect, even if the character being static while moving without any leg action kind of make you lose immersion ;)
I think you shoul really need to put a little button to disable the music

hsmcd

Feb 24, 2009
www.wmfreeware.net
Look at freeware game that only available in WVGA screen and the usual controller buttons, i guess this is game from Krenisis. So Zarpy, are you Krenisis? :D
Another cool looking game indeed.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
games

Yes well in the future the buttons will be much better . Next go around I make a much longer game. I will keep an eye out for eye candy graphics.

jot23

Apr 1, 2010
Are you going to release a WQVGA version of this game? You've done a great work but I'd like to see it on my WQVGA device...

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Resolution

Ok what screen resolution is that. With the limited tools i have its hard to resize but if I can I will resize for your resolution.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Short fun God of War adventure game. You play as Kratos usings your sword to hack and slash enemies. Collect treasure chests , run , jump, and slash your way to reach the mystical blue orb. Be aware if the enemies hit you, you will be teleported to the beginning of the stage. Great graphics and sound.
    Controls:
    The game is controlled by onscreen buttons. The buttons are single-touch which means you can only press one button at a time. You have right , left,jump,exit, and hack and slash button. Enjoy and find the blue orb.

Its simple fun I dont have playstation3 tools so this is the best I could do for now.