Trieste
9747d20d-d61b-be46.jpg
9747d20d-d628-845f.jpg
Nwm :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mcored

Dec 4, 2010
Have you guys filed any bugs here: http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/list?q=label:Model-SGS3

I can't see any; only for SGS2:
http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/list?q=label:Model-SGS2

In Google+ I wrote:
Hi +CyanogenMod I understand that CM9 has already hit RC2 but I am really concerned about its usability. Have a look at here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1714354&page=231 and http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29117183&postcount=2312
Many users are having problems with CM9 on their international I9300.
* After a while randomly, the other person would not hear your voice and vice versa;
* After talking a person using hands-free and it is unplugged, the next calls would suffer from the above issue

Ikos

Apr 6, 2010
I had to change back to stock rom cause of the calls problem, otherwise the rom was perfect to me.
Mine problem was that if I was listening music and someone calls me they won't hear me, and to make the microphone works I have to turn on and off the unlock sound.

I do hope that those bugs will end soon and will not continue in Cm10, but really good job to all devs anyway.

Reactions: mcored

otto_di2

Nov 15, 2005
Love the ASOP idea :)

Hello everyone.
I love this ROM and like it because it is so simple and small installation, I used on the other phone I had (LG Optimus 2x) and here with Root uninstaller I could remove all the the things I think was crap, but here when I use Superuser it is failing when I try to uninstall some applications like Genieweather and talk (plus some other stuff)
Tried to remove Superuser re-install it again, but the problem is still here? it is rooted by the guides that are on this wonderful forum.

/Otto

wmc90

Jun 3, 2008
Sorry for bumping this, but could anyone using the notification LED for apps give me advice on this? :) Do I need to configure it only in system settings, or do I need to set the in-app options also to a specific color/frequency, or turn in-app notification options off?

thanks

boba

Don't bump your own ****; that's bad.

Just go Settings>Display>Notification Light and customize it to what you want. Pretty sure it works on the notification being spawned and not some hacky nonsense that could happen in a lot of apps. Try both situations if you're really curious but I'm pretty sure this will override whatever the app is trying to do.

DrGomez

Jan 14, 2011
I had to change back to stock rom cause of the calls problem, otherwise the rom was perfect to me.
Mine problem was that if I was listening music and someone calls me they won't hear me, and to make the microphone works I have to turn on and off the unlock sound.

I do hope that those bugs will end soon and will not continue in Cm10, but really good job to all devs anyway.

Why dont u just turn on the unlock sound and leave it on? That's what i dont understand -.-
Is the unlock sound that horrible? lol

nrg

Apr 11, 2005
Eindhoven
Are you using LUX? If yes can you share your settings? :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I could, but i see absolutely no reason to do so. Lux has one of the best/nicest user interfaces i've seen to date. Start the app and whenever you feel the brightness is not correct you can adjust it and add/save the linked sample. Lux will automagically update all your previous samples to match the new one.
It would be a nice addition to the current CM custom brightness settings.

TecQuality

Feb 4, 2009
Trieste
I could, but i see absolutely no reason to do so. Lux has one of the best/nicest user interfaces i've seen to date. Start the app and whenever you feel the brightness is not correct you can adjust it and add/save the linked sample. Lux will automagically update all your previous samples to match the new one.
It would be a nice addition to the current CM custom brightness settings.

dude, i've asked to the dev many times about some issues with Lux and CM9, seems that Lux doesnt work correctly, and i meant that it doesnt set the brightness into a specific range but only with a specific value.

example: if i set 1LX - 10% and 100LX - 50% and the app detects 20LX it sets its own parameter (27%) ... what i need is from 1 to 100 i wanna 10% brightness.

Ikos

Apr 6, 2010
Why dont u just turn on the unlock sound and leave it on? That's what i dont understand -.-
Is the unlock sound that horrible? lol

If I leave it on the microphone doesn't work, for this I turn it off again. It sounds strange, I know, but that's the only way to fix my microphone.

Cyb3rGlitch

Apr 12, 2011
dude, i've asked to the dev many times about some issues with Lux and CM9, seems that Lux doesnt work correctly, and i meant that it doesnt set the brightness into a specific range but only with a specific value.

example: if i set 1LX - 10% and 100LX - 50% and the app detects 20LX it sets its own parameter (27%) ... what i need is from 1 to 100 i wanna 10% brightness.

Then set 1lx to 10% and 99lx to 10%. All values are interpolated.

Top Liked Posts