[Q] Stock Recovery Version?

Search This thread

suprtrukr425

Feb 26, 2010
Virginia
Alright, so I was unable to get a backup of my stock recovery before flashing twrp, and I completely forgot to check what the version number was before flashing. So can anyone tell me what the software version of the stock recovery is for AT&T M8: MID: 0p6B12000 CID: CWS__001? Also if you might have a link to someone who has it posted that would be great!

Reactions: shamajay

Jesushasadroid

Oct 11, 2010
Hollywood, FL
Alright, so I was unable to get a backup of my stock recovery before flashing twrp, and I completely forgot to check what the version number was before flashing. So can anyone tell me what the software version of the stock recovery is for AT&T M8: MID: 0p6B12000 CID: CWS__001? Also if you might have a link to someone who has it posted that would be great!

same here need stock recovery for HTC m8 from at&t

Reactions: shamajay

ricm68

Feb 11, 2008
Miami
Hi, did you ever found it? I need the same Stock Recovery. Let me know if you find it please.

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013
Hi, did you ever found it? I need the same Stock Recovery. Let me know if you find it please.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2701376
Simple 2 sec search
1.12.502.18 is the stock at&t

Last edited:
Reactions: qaleq14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2701376
    Simple 2 sec search
    1.12.502.18 is the stock at&t