[Q] [Help] Lenovo K910 DualSim no download mode (brick)

Search This thread

gekkorist

Aug 10, 2014
Hello i have bricked my k910.

i flashed a new firmware with twrp and while flashing phone restart.

now im stuck on lenovo logo..
fastboot detect the phone but locked bootloader.

I test with qpst but Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 is loaded 2-3 seconds and then the phone goes back to fastboot mode.

no blue LED.

now i disconnect the battery from the phone and only connect with usb+ "volume +, same problem... only detect the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 for few seconds.

what can i do now?
i tested already to click fast as possible to download in emmc software.. dont work.

i flashed before it brick twrp

and the system folder is empty :cyclops:

what can i do now?

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3

I test with qpst but Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 is loaded 2-3 seconds and then the phone goes back to fastboot mode.

no blue LED.

now i disconnect the battery from the phone and only connect with usb+ "volume +, same problem... only detect the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 for few seconds.

what can i do now?
i tested already to click fast as possible to download in emmc software.. dont work.

what can i do now?

did you see my solution for the COM/USB port problem here?
Unfortunately i'm facing a bigger isue atm :crying:

luis0n

Oct 1, 2012
i have the same issue, do you have a solution??

i try using a usb expansion of 10 Mts and i have the same issue, not boot no nothing.

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
i have the same issue, do you have a solution??

i try using a usb expansion of 10 Mts and i have the same issue, not boot no nothing.
Sorry but that's the only solution. The one I've wrote on xda.
In fact its quite easy, the problem is when we ended up without it we stressed ;)
For the first time it took me 1 month but then, after that experience, I've manage to make it work after 5 min. And believe me, since the first time, I've broken mine more than 20 times :D

Sent from my Lenovo K910 using Tapatalk

luboii

May 2, 2007

no blue LED.

what can i do now?

what can i do now?

hi ,
I have a same problem . I can't activate download mode . It works 2-3 seconds and then the phone goes back to fastboot mode.
Did you find a solution ? :confused:

gekkorist

Aug 10, 2014
hi ,
I have a same problem . I can't activate download mode . It works 2-3 seconds and then the phone goes back to fastboot mode.
Did you find a solution ? :confused:

Hi,
no, have no solution. I try all tutorials and usw all Tricks i found in the Internet. Opst, miflash, nothing work. The 2-3 secs in donwloadmoade without a blue led is to short.
I try the tutorials on 6 different computers. Nothing.

I contact the Lenovo support in germany, usa and china, no help..:(

I found 2 services to unbrick the k910 with a own jtag
1 in Malaysia and 1 in romainia. But i dont trust this peoples.

I buy a new phone and put the k910 in a corner.

Sorry.
Lenovo phone... Never again

kayrowl91

any news guy? had same problem with mine. already buy a new battery btw. sighh! when using miflash my phone didt disconnected from download mode but ended with error, while using qpst it keep connect then few second disconnected till my pc get bsod.

Top Liked Posts