Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

EB10000

Jun 2, 2012
ES works great now! Thanks. Google+ has gone a major update recently (v3.5.0.41809231). Any chance for new inverted version soon?

Thanks

EB10000

Jun 2, 2012
Thanks a bunch I have been looking all over for what version the new one was. My phone still does not show the update. :good:

You can alway search for the app name on akptop (http://www.papktop.com/). You can get it here:

http://www.papktop.com/google-3-5-0-41809231.html

The best way to get the latest version of any app is to go to it's google ,market link from a pc, log in and and look at the reviews using the filter option to latest version. Next to any user review you should see the reviewed versions

TUN_SD

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 21, 2011
here and there
tunsd.de
OnePlus 8T
Last edited:

EB10000

Jun 2, 2012
I still would like to know how you managed to compile g+? I tried it with several versions of apktools without luck.
Would you please mind share the way you made it?

Thank you.

Sent with a JellyBlack HTC One X

G+ decompiles and recompiles w/o an issue using apkchanger beta5 and 4.2 framework... I usually decompile evey apk I download from rujelus22. Then i use winmerge to compare it to the original version. This way I can learn from the best themer... When I'm done I recompile it with better 7zip compression and I re-sign and do a full png optimization. The final apk will reduce in size by at least 10%

Reactions: TUN_SD

TUN_SD

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 21, 2011
here and there
tunsd.de
OnePlus 8T
G+ decompiles and recompiles w/o an issue using apkchanger beta5 and 4.2 framework... I usually decompile evey apk I download from rujelus22. Then i use winmerge to compare it to the original version. This way I can learn from the best themer... When I'm done I recompile it with better 7zip compression and I re-sign and do a full png optimization. The final apk will reduce in size by at least 10%

still getting errors with the string files.

Painless001

Mar 26, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi - is anyone having trouble with YouTube 4.2.16? Getting the old 'Unfortunately yt has stopped' error. Will try earlier versions now, but just checking to see if it's just me.

Thx, and for all the great work ruj

Galaxy Note N7000 - Asylum CM10.1

bobbi1972jo

Mar 14, 2011
Stanford ,Ky

Thank u . :)
Your the best.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

I'm trying to install your 4.2 keyboard and it keeps saying not installed. Do i have to push it to system apps and set permissions ? Aokp 4.2 tmo sgs2 is what i got .
Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Atticustrd

Aug 2, 2010
Is G+ up to date? I just got a notification to update it. From Feb 14

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: