[MOD][FIRMWARE] All Hboots&Firmware With Removed HTC Red Warnings

Search This thread

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
These Files are for the Verizon Droid DNA (dlx)
I am simply posting these for their use. As you already know, I am not to blame if you mess up your device.
You are fully responsible and by downloading any file posted by me, you are accepting these terms.

This is my first time modding any hboot, just simply because i never wanted to risk bricking my phone. But tonight i wanted to see if the issues i was having with my phone was due to lower hboot version i was running. I haven't yet to check to see if my issues have been solved but i have manage to remove HTC Red Warning Text. I have successfully been able to flash these hboots and it works perfectly for me.Only have done hboot 3.06 but i will be doing all and adding all firmware packs soon... This is for anyone who wants to update just Hboot or Firmware without the red text

How To Flash :
Code:
[COLOR="Red"]*** Boot into Bootloader/Fastboot USB Mode ***[/COLOR]
Step 1) fastboot oem rebootRUU
[COLOR="Red"]*** Wait for the device to reboot to a black screen with an HTC logo ***[/COLOR]
Step 2a) fastboot flash zip PL83IMG_#.##_hboot.zip
or
Step 2b) fastboot flash zip PL83IMG_#.##_Firmware.zip
[COLOR="red"]*** When it says it is done in the terminal/cmdprompt execute the following *** [/COLOR]
[The green bar only fills up about 75% of the way]
Step 3) fastboot reboot-bootloader
Download :
3.06 Hboot - Google Drive
2.07 Hboot - Google Drive
2.06 Hboot - Google Drive
2.04 Hboot - Google Drive
1.15 Hboot - Google Drive

Credits :
@.torrented - For Original Hboots & Proper Flashing Commands
@Modding.MyMind - For Guide On How To Do This :)

Last edited:

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
I am simply posting these for their use. As you already know, I am not to blame if you mess up your device.
You are fully responsible and by downloading any file posted by me, you are accepting these terms.

This is my first time modding any hboot, just simply because i never wanted to risk bricking my phone. But tonight i wanted to see if the issues i was having with my phone was due to lower hboot version i was running. I haven't yet to check to see if my issues have been solved but i have manage to remove HTC Red Warning Text. I have successfully been able to flash these hboots and it works perfectly for me.Only have done hboot 3.06 but i will be doing all and adding all firmware packs soon... This is for anyone who wants to update just Hboot or Firmware without the red text

How To Flash :
Code:
[COLOR=Red]*** Boot into Bootloader/Fastboot USB Mode ***[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]*** Wait for the device to reboot to a black screen with an HTC logo ***[/COLOR]
or
[COLOR=red]*** When it says it is done in the terminal/cmdprompt execute the following *** [/COLOR]
Download :

I've already modded the 1.54.0000 bootloader to remove red HTC Dev Message added it about 6 days ago, i also created a dynamic linked library to edit bootloaders using regaw_leinad Bootloader Customizer.

Op also clearly taken from my thread, just saying...

I would have said just post them in the already existing firmware thread...

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
I've already modded the 1.54.0000 bootloader to remove red HTC Dev Message added it about 6 days ago, i also created a dynamic linked library to edit bootloaders using regaw_leinad Bootloader Customizer.

No for your information I used this thread to do this mod http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2537545.... Cause the for the space number for hex editing is the same as the linked thread and the number is 20

Edit : I looked for a thread here to remove it without the regaw mod. And I didn't see any so I made a post of the mod . So again nice try saying I took your thread

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

Last edited:

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
apa4uva2.jpg

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
No for your information I used this thread to do this mod http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2537545.... Cause the for the space number for hex editing is the same as the linked thread and the number is 20

I didn't say the files, I meant the guide.
As per my thread: I am not [.torrented] taking credit for the files, I only take credit for the guide and links I provide.

I wasn't trying to sound harsh, or discourage any modifications, I personally edited my bootloaders and created a the mod so other other people could use it.

Last edited:

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
I didn't say the files, I meant the guide.
As per my thread: I am not [.torrented] taking credit for the files, I only take credit for the guide and links I provide.

Okay and credits weren't place because I'm doing the last hboot still. Cause I uploaded one that I didn't edit right ( which could of caused a brick ).. if devs here would give people time there wouldnt be issues

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Google Pixel 4 XL
If there is a thread in the DNA forums on all hboots with red text removed I will be glad to contact a mod and have this removed

M

Modding.MyMind

Glad to see my thread found some use elsewhere :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How To Flash :
    Code:
    [COLOR=Red]*** Boot into Bootloader/Fastboot USB Mode ***[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Red]*** Wait for the device to reboot to a black screen with an HTC logo ***[/COLOR]
    or
    [COLOR=red]*** When it says it is done in the terminal/cmdprompt execute the following *** [/COLOR]
    Download :

I would have said just post them in the already existing firmware thread...

How To Flash :
    Code:
    [COLOR="Red"]*** Boot into Bootloader/Fastboot USB Mode ***[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]*** Wait for the device to reboot to a black screen with an HTC logo ***[/COLOR]
    or
    [COLOR="red"]*** When it says it is done in the terminal/cmdprompt execute the following *** [/COLOR]
    Download :
    1.15 Hboot - Google Drive

Credits :
    @.torrented - For Original Hboots & Proper Flashing Commands
    @Modding.MyMind - For Guide On How To Do This :)
    There is no zip file. The link shows a txt file and IMG file.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

click "File" then Download