[Q] In need of!

Search This thread

M.Akmal

May 14, 2014
Mal'e
hey guys, am really new to XDA so mind you guys help me out a little? ... Am in search of a Stock 4.4.2 Xperia Z rom thats is modded. May be a FTF file or a eXistenz Version of 4.4.2 rom for xperia z. Currently my Z is running on Resurrection Rom kk 4.4.2.

esps

Sep 11, 2012
Dominican Dreams Island
hey guys, am really new to XDA so mind you guys help me out a little? ... Am in search of a Stock 4.4.2 Xperia Z rom thats is modded. May be a FTF file or a eXistenz Version of 4.4.2 rom for xperia z. Currently my Z is running on Resurrection Rom kk 4.4.2.

Hi guy!

First of all... XZ hasn't official KK 4.4.2... only a leak version... that's why, you aren't going to find a modded version of stock 4.4.2, yet... maybe eXistenz Version later...

Reactions: M.Akmal

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro

U seems to b a experienced guy with custom roms. Don't you know XZ still not get the official KK 4.4.2? And u already know about eXistenZ series rom so u can read comments about 4.4.2 version their..

Just wondering

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
First welcome to XdA developers :p
No official 4.4.2 for Z now only leak. you better flash 4.3

M.Akmal

May 14, 2014
Mal'e
Finally

U seems to b a experienced guy with custom roms. Don't you know XZ still not get the official KK 4.4.2? And u already know about eXistenZ series rom so u can read comments about 4.4.2 version their..

Just wondering

Finally found a really stable version of the eXistenz rom but its 4.3.0, i hope i will see a stable release of a 4.4.2 rom ... :)

M.Akmal

May 14, 2014
Mal'e
Hi guy!

First of all... XZ hasn't official KK 4.4.2... only a leak version... that's why, you aren't going to find a modded version of stock 4.4.2, yet... maybe eXistenz Version later...

Well yea i heard rumours about modded 4.4.2 roms so just made sure .... Sure hope the eXistenz Team will come up with something awesome :fingers-crossed:

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Finally found a really stable version of the eXistenz rom but its 4.3.0, i hope i will see a stable release of a 4.4.2 rom ... :)
I also you that stable version of existenz!!!:p
The developer of existenz rom will release a 4.4.2 very sooooon!!!!! Now he finished 85%!!!! ALL XDA FOLKS IS WAITING FOR IT!!:D

EDIT: thanks for pressing the thanks button for me!! :D

Last edited:

esps

Sep 11, 2012
Dominican Dreams Island

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi guy!

Just wondering
    I also you that stable version of existenz!!!:p
    The developer of existenz rom will release a 4.4.2 very sooooon!!!!! Now he finished 85%!!!! ALL XDA FOLKS IS WAITING FOR IT!!:D

EDIT: thanks for pressing the thanks button for me!! :D
    Hi guy!

Xperia Z 's official kitkat has started rolling out a few days ago

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sony-seeds...ate-xperia-z-zl-zr-tablet-z-changelog-1449483 :cool: