Search This thread

iead1

Apr 30, 2010
Any update on the docomo logo I posted about a couple of months ago?

logo.gif
Japanese carrier.

Tiznom

Sep 3, 2009
Jersey
Sure Mobile, Jersey Channel Islands

I was shocked to see Jersey Telecoms on the list, nice job for picking that up on our wee island. There are two more operators here, Sure Mobile and Airtel-Vodafone. Me:mo is a new one here but I can't find a website or logo for them now.

Sure's website is : http://www.surecw.com/

Airtel-Vodafone is: http://www.airtel-vodafone.com/

Logos below, let me know if you want them smaller or converted, etc.

ljesh

Jan 31, 2008
Skopje
Macedonian MobiMak was bought by T-Mobile (and changed it brand) like 5 years ago... or more... I can't remember.
So the name should be changed to Macedonia - T-Mobile, and the logo with the regular T-Mobile logo (like this one)

Last edited:

wutske

Feb 14, 2009
Kapellen
Mobile Vikings is a relatively new (virtual) operator in Belgium. It's one of the first to offer free mobile internet.

I've attached the logo as 90x30 gif file (as the other operator logos).

Attachments

• MV.gif
    MV.gif
    1.8 KB · Views: 191

cmstlist

Jan 11, 2010
Toronto
Google Pixel 4a
I noticed WIND Mobile and Mobilicity (Canada), our two newest providers, are missing. There are HTC phones available on both. Could they be added to the list?

There's also Public Mobile now but they don't have any interesting phones. I doubt that crowd would make use of XDA ;)

Phat7

Oct 24, 2007
Sony Xperia 1 V
Azerbaijan - J.V.Bakcell GSM 2000

Here is the logo for Azerbaijan - J.V.Bakcell GSM 2000 operator. Could you please update? Thanks!

Attachments

• bakcell.gif
    bakcell.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 251

Kefir.net

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2008
Mogilev, Belarus
Please, make some changes for Belarus operators:

- update "MTS" operator logo
- Operator "Best" was transformed in "Life", so make changes in operators list and change logo..
- We have one CDMA operator - "Diallog", please add in operators list..with logo.

Thanks!

Attachments

• mts_by_xda.jpg
    mts_by_xda.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 183
  • life_by_xda.png
    life_by_xda.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 186
  • diallog_by_xda.gif
    diallog_by_xda.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 181

svetius

Retired User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
Ok... we have just uploaded about 25 fixes. I'm going to draw the line here, meaning that I'm going to ignore any request previous to this so that we can start on the next phase of flag and carrier corrections (this will be an ongoing process given how many countries and carriers there are!).

----------------------------------

Please check to see if your flag/carrier logo is correct, and also check that you can choose the proper carrier from the User CP (assuming that the carrier you wanted wasn't there before). If something isn't right, post it below. In about a month, we will circle back for the next round of changes.

Last edited:

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Ok... we have just uploaded about 25 fixes. I'm going to draw the line here, meaning that I'm going to ignore any request previous to this so that we can start on the next phase of flag and carrier corrections (this will be an ongoing process given how many countries and carriers there are!).

Please check to see if your flag/carrier logo is correct, and also check that you can choose the proper carrier from the User CP (assuming that the carrier you wanted wasn't there be before). If something isn't right, post it here.

Hi Svetius,

Thanks for your work. I've been requesting to include my country and carriers since February in this thread (I was one of the first posters) and others. I see they have included many after my request, but mine hasn't .I kindly request that you can check again the info and if you can help me with my request.

Please find it here

Let me know if you need anything else,

Thanks again,

ben_duder

Retired News Writer
Oct 15, 2008
Watford

Please check to see if your flag/carrier logo is correct, and also check that you can choose the proper carrier from the User CP (assuming that the carrier you wanted wasn't there be before). If something isn't right, post it here.

Woo! Virgin Mobile has appeared. Thanks guys!

cmstlist

Jan 11, 2010
Toronto
Google Pixel 4a

Please check to see if your flag/carrier logo is correct, and also check that you can choose the proper carrier from the User CP (assuming that the carrier you wanted wasn't there before). If something isn't right, post it below. In about a month, we will circle back for the next round of changes.

Hi there, Canada is still missing these two carriers: Wind Mobile and Mobilicity.

Kefir.net

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2008
Mogilev, Belarus

Sorry, svetius, but what about my previous post just before yours?..http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6880977&postcount=132

This fixes wasn't applied..why not?..

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.