Motion gestures

Search This thread

xhamadeex

Oct 7, 2012
Hello every one.
So everyone heard about motion gestures.
I have sense 6 toolbox, and there is an option to have the same features.
But unlike m8, this will use the actual touch screen while the screen is turned off.
Which means that the touch screen will always be activated (24/7)

My question is : will this damage the touch screen? Or its normal for the screen to be activated all the time?

I would really like to have this feature but I'm afraid that it will damage my phone.:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

xhamadeex

Oct 7, 2012
On the M8 how do you think is working without the touchscreen? It's not having nothing special, the touchscreen is on even on M8.
And Yes you will not broke your touchscreen.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm asking this question because in HTC's website, it says that it works by built in sensors...
But it doesn't make sense, so I created this thread...

I'm asking this question because in HTC's website, it says that it works by built in sensors...
But it doesn't make sense, so I created this thread...

It's working with touch screen on and with the Accelerometer on M8 (to force you to put the phone in vertical position).
What HTC is telling us is only marketing, publicity........ and so on.
Why do you think that they don't put this feature in M7? They must say that the M8 is more advanced because is having some magical new sensors only to sell.

xhamadeex

Oct 7, 2012
It's working with touch screen on and with the Accelerometer on M8 (to force you to put the phone in vertical position).
What HTC is telling us is only marketing, publicity........ and so on.
Why do you think that they don't put this feature in M7? They must say that the M8 is more advanced because is having some magical new sensors only to sell.

True ..
Thank you..