[ROM] KiljackenROM v1.4, Faster, deodexed and with compcache!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

arnejajaideep

Apr 6, 2010
Mumbai
u can try this browser called xscope...it has the tap nd zoom functionality nd i find it much better than the stock browser

filestube(dot)com/cf1857994fb3131703e9/go.html

JoOoSs

Oct 17, 2008
Does it work? I flashed it 15 times (flashed pancake in between), and if i dont flash the sense patch, i get endless boot loop... And at least the keyboard could be added... That's why i said "working".

If you can't flash this ROM, you didn't do a wipe or your SD has a problem.
For the keyboard you can wait an other release from kiljacken or make your own update package with the keyboard included.

kidamnesiac

Jul 22, 2010
flash player 10.1 issues?

sorry to bother guys i need some help (total noob here).
just bought a tattoo and started playing with it.
rooted and custom recovery amon_ra installed as per this thread

[GUIDE] All Tattoo questions and answers see here (from A to Z)!

Everything went ok, i then flashed version 1.4 of this rom via custom recovery update.zip and flashing went ok. flashed senseUI, ok.
phone boots ok and works.
My only problem is that flash player 10.1 although seems installed, doesn't show up at all in browser.
any hint on what went wrong?
anything i might have missed?
thank you for your help.

JoOoSs

Oct 17, 2008
sorry to bother guys i need some help (total noob here).
just bought a tattoo and started playing with it.
rooted and custom recovery amon_ra installed as per this thread

[GUIDE] All Tattoo questions and answers see here (from A to Z)!

Everything went ok, i then flashed version 1.4 of this rom via custom recovery update.zip and flashing went ok. flashed senseUI, ok.
phone boots ok and works.
My only problem is that flash player 10.1 although seems installed, doesn't show up at all in browser.
any hint on what went wrong?
anything i might have missed?
thank you for your help.

It's an issue of v1.4, files are missing to make it work.
Make "adb push xxxx /data/app_s/xxxx" for each file attached on my post, replace xxxx by exact name of the file (with extension).
Make sure you are on the right folder where are the files (you can navigate with the command "cd")

Attachments

• flashplugin.zip
    188.7 KB · Views: 13

rafaelegomezb

Aug 27, 2007
Madrid, Spain
It's an issue of v1.4, files are missing to make it work.
Make "adb push xxxx /data/app_s/xxxx" for each file attached on my post, replace xxxx by exact name of the file (with extension).
Make sure you are on the right folder where are the files (you can navigate with the command "cd")

What if instead of "pushing" files via adb, I use Root Explorer and copy the file directly on the pertaining directory. Will it work the same? Does the push command do something beyond putting a copy of the file at the specified location?

gmicky972

Jun 26, 2010
Guys you are genius

Very thanks a lot GUY FOR WHAT you do

but at least i have to little problem
I can't get anything about the keyboard (no keyboard)
so in my mind i said why not do a factory reset that's just i do
but until for 5 minutes i got the splash screen starting over and over ?
do i have to re-do a apply update from sdcard ,

kiljacken

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
Nykøbing Mars
Very thanks a lot GUY FOR WHAT you do

but at least i have to little problem
I can't get anything about the keyboard (no keyboard)
so in my mind i said why not do a factory reset that's just i do
but until for 5 minutes i got the splash screen starting over and over ?
do i have to re-do a apply update from sdcard ,
DON'T WIPE DATA PARTITION AFTER FLASHING BECAUSE SYSTEM APPS ARE STORED ON THE DATA PARTITION...

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA App

ikxdf

May 17, 2010
My ROM is currently on hold because my PC is dead :(:(:(:(:(
I hope that i soon can start developing again but the it'll probaly take a long time before i get a new PC :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Could you please help me get a new PC by donating here: http://helpkiljgetanewpc.chipin.com/help-kiljacken-get-a-new-pc

-- Kiljacken

Sorry but now you are really ridiculous.

Get money for donations and now for a new PC??
I broke the car ... you give me some money to fix it?

I do not know where to find the courage to do this!
I find this highly unfair and morally low.
You can examine your conscience. And stop asking for money for your personal bull****.
... Ask the money at father or mother ... or get a job and buy what do you want!

Last edited:

Da9L

Jan 31, 2007
I've been on vacation and i would like to try this rom now.. But what is the current problems with it other than camera and fm radio?

Is it still slow? How about Keyboard?

kiljacken

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
Nykøbing Mars
Sorry but now you are really ridiculous.

Get money for donations and now for a new PC??
I broke the car ... you give me some money to fix it?

I do not know where to find the courage to do this!
I find this highly unfair and morally low.
You can examine your conscience. And stop asking for money for your personal bull****.
... Ask the money at father or mother ... or get a job and buy what do you want!
I cant get a job because I'm only thirteen... And it's not only "personal ****" it's about the future of this ROM... And talking about morale, you don't know what that is, because you make money on people downloading your ROM without telling them...

-- Kiljacken

ikxdf

May 17, 2010
I cant get a job because I'm only thirteen... And it's not only "personal sh*t" it's about the future of this ROM... And talking about morale, you don't know what that is, because you make money on people downloading your ROM without telling them...

-- Kiljacken

What are you saying?
who wanted to donate it did. Donations have been very few but I do not care. Do not expect to buy a new PC with donations. I started collecting donations to buy new tattoo but there are two problems were:
1. donations are not enough
2. I received fantastic support with teamviewer
and I continued to work the same.

For me, at least I work there really to ROM. And you?
the kernel is not yours, the wifi has adjusted another user, overclocking is not your ....
is nothing you ... absolutely nothing ... nothing ...

we are all able to do ctrl + c ctrl + v (copy and paste). But only ass****s want money for this.

To me it seems that you're exaggerating, but you condone .... you only have 13 years.
I hope that users have a bit of brain and you do not give a penny.
You're only cheating people.

Reply what you like .. but please ... stop sending me private messages asking for information then stealing my work as you wanted to do in the past.

Remember when you wanted to start your rom on the basis of my asking for your donations?

Personally, I've really tired. Take also my rom. Soon there will also be my kernel ... take that too ... and then you can also request money for the new playstation.

Mode EDIT : No Using bad lang it will not be tolerated in this forum i have edited the same

Last edited by a moderator:

jigsaw956

May 18, 2010
I cant get a job because I'm only thirteen... And it's not only "personal ****" it's about the future of this ROM... And talking about morale, you don't know what that is, because you make money on people downloading your ROM without telling them...

-- Kiljacken

i prefer a people who made money when i download his rom when a people who demand me money

ikxdf

May 17, 2010
i prefer a people who made money when i download his rom when a people who demand me money

donations is not sell. I not sell rom. If an user wand made a donation he can.
If an user want dowload the rom witout pay (99.9% of users) he can.

I don't ask money at anyone.

it sucks to work with people like that. There is no help, but only competition.
This one seeks only money .... even at the tender age of 13 years ....

Not good ... guys, I leave your fantastic developer. Buy him his new computer ... then will ask for a new bike ... then signed a jacket ....

Here things do not run at all well and passes me the desire to develop.
Decide what to do next week. Now I'm tired of reading crap and go out and have some fun.

I recommend! Buy the PC for the big developers who can not work without them!

as he said: "It 's for the future of the ROM !!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts