[Q] Modify game without root

Search This thread

eve_bluemoon

Mar 10, 2011
singapore
Hi,

Is it possible to modify game that requires network connection to play without root?
Eg Speed up the game, max stats and etc.

The game I am playing is quite similar to Tower of Saviour. But I encountered some problems during playing.
When I posted the problems at the game forum, there are few players said I use some hack tool to the game.
In fact I just bough s3 last year and my warranty is still valid.

I get very furious for this kind of accusation. Is there any way to modify game like this?
As far as I concern:

1. there are no one hack tool that is capable to modify every game out there
2. it requires root to use the hack tool
3. hack tool modification does not applicable to game that requires network connection
4. even using software like bluestacks on pc also unable modify the data without root access

I believe modded apk may can get the hack result but it is not a very common game, and especially the game is in Chinese.
There's no modded apk for this game so far, at least I unable find it.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
Hi,

Is it possible to modify game that requires network connection to play without root?
Eg Speed up the game, max stats and etc.

The game I am playing is quite similar to Tower of Saviour. But I encountered some problems during playing.
When I posted the problems at the game forum, there are few players said I use some hack tool to the game.
In fact I just bough s3 last year and my warranty is still valid.

I get very furious for this kind of accusation. Is there any way to modify game like this?
As far as I concern:

1. there are no one hack tool that is capable to modify every game out there
2. it requires root to use the hack tool
3. hack tool modification does not applicable to game that requires network connection
4. even using software like bluestacks on pc also unable modify the data without root access

I believe modded apk may can get the hack result but it is not a very common game, and especially the game is in Chinese.
There's no modded apk for this game so far, at least I unable find it.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Definitely cant hack the game urself without root. Why not just root it? Root has so much features tat u can use. I use game guardian plus for hacking.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

eve_bluemoon

Mar 10, 2011
singapore
Definitely cant hack the game urself without root. Why not just root it? Root has so much features tat u can use. I use game guardian plus for hacking.

Thank you for your quick reply. I will root it after the warranty expires. I rooted my previous android phones and my current nexus 7 as well. But I do not use rooted phone to play important games. E.g candy crush played until 200+ levels and one day it crashed and all data gone. zzzz I didn't connect it to FB. Although now I already clear level 500

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
Thank you for your quick reply. I will root it after the warranty expires. I rooted my previous android phones and my current nexus 7 as well. But I do not use rooted phone to play important games. E.g candy crush played until 200+ levels and one day it crashed and all data gone. zzzz I didn't connect it to FB. Although now I already clear level 500

Tat doesnt happen to me though. With root, u can back up the app data though. To sum it all, without root, u cant hack games by urself. U can only use modded apks.

eve_bluemoon

Mar 10, 2011
singapore
Tat doesnt happen to me though. With root, u can back up the app data though. To sum it all, without root, u cant hack games by urself. U can only use modded apks.

Because I do not schedule the backup. my titanium backup only restore until level 60+. Now there's a new one called Helium backup can backup app data without root.