[Q] Can't Flash Fix Droid Razr M - Tried Everything - HELP!

Search This thread

amandafrat

Apr 9, 2014
I can't get my Droid Razr M off the boot screen, endless boot loop happening with the startup screen.

I downloaded the RSD Lite 5.6 (then 5.7) and tried both. Neither is recognizing my device.

I downloaded the AdbDriverInstaller.exe for Android. Did not even recognize my device - the device is plugged in, I'm looking at the AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) on my phone. Says Device is Locked (whatever that means). Status Code: 0. Transfer Mode: USB Connected. So it recognizes that there is a USB plugged into it.

I ran ALL of these firmware versions from this website through the RSD Lite - sbf . droid - developers . org - NONE are working.

I keep getting Status: Failed Flashing Process: 1/19 flash partition "gpt_main0.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL.

I saw some forums that said within the actual firmware XML file, to delete these lines of code, so I did (note: I tried running them before and after the file edit):

<step operation="getvar" var="max-download-size" />
<step operation="oem" var="fb_mode_set" />
<step operation="oem" var="fb_mode_clear" />

SOMEONE HELP!

Reactions: ImDroidxpert

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can't get my Droid Razr M off the boot screen, endless boot loop happening with the startup screen.

I downloaded the RSD Lite 5.6 (then 5.7) and tried both. Neither is recognizing my device.

I downloaded the AdbDriverInstaller.exe for Android. Did not even recognize my device - the device is plugged in, I'm looking at the AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) on my phone. Says Device is Locked (whatever that means). Status Code: 0. Transfer Mode: USB Connected. So it recognizes that there is a USB plugged into it.

I ran ALL of these firmware versions from this website through the RSD Lite - sbf . droid - developers . org - NONE are working.

I keep getting Status: Failed Flashing Process: 1/19 flash partition "gpt_main0.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL.

I saw some forums that said within the actual firmware XML file, to delete these lines of code, so I did (note: I tried running them before and after the file edit):

<step operation="getvar" var="max-download-size" />
    <step operation="oem" var="fb_mode_set" />
    <step operation="oem" var="fb_mode_clear" />

SOMEONE HELP!