[Q] HTC one random boots in sleep/standy by?

Search This thread

BickWhale

May 12, 2014
Singapore
I have a rooted and flashed HTC One (GSM). I am using OneDroid based on CM11 and sti kernel v2.0. I am however facing this really irritating issue whereby my phone reboots CONSISTENTLY when it is in stand by mode. It happens almost every 4-5 minutes. I doesn't happen when I am charging or using the phone. Any solution guys?

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I have a rooted and flashed HTC One (GSM). I am using OneDroid based on CM11 and sti kernel v2.0. I am however facing this really irritating issue whereby my phone reboots CONSISTENTLY when it is in stand by mode. It happens almost every 4-5 minutes. I doesn't happen when I am charging or using the phone. Any solution guys?

try to isolate the issue:

Flash a stock kernel or another aosp kernel (i.e TeamSeven kernel) to see if its kernel related
flash another rom to see if its rom related
go back to 100% stock, if the issue persist then its an hardware defect.

Last edited:

BickWhale

May 12, 2014
Singapore
try to isolate the issue:

Flash a stock kernel or another aosp kernel (i.e TeamSeven kernel) to see if its kernel related
flash another rom to see if its rom related
go back to 100% stock, if the issue persist then its an hardware defect.

Thanks for the response. Any GSM compatible ROMS and Kernels compatible with one droid to recommend? I have flashed numerous ROMs and so far, only CM OneDroid turned out to be the least ****ty.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Thanks for the response. Any GSM compatible ROMS and Kernels compatible with one droid to recommend? I have flashed numerous ROMs and so far, only CM OneDroid turned out to be the least ****ty.

I do not know much about aosp kernel because i'm using Sense. Maybe try TeamSeven kernel. As long the kernel you flash is made for your respective device and compatible with your rom.

http://xdaforums.com/htc-one#kernels