[REQ] Port Moto E center clock mod from moto g

Search This thread

TheStrix

Recognized Developer
May 10, 2014
Mumbai
Fist of all, it have to be done manually wth decompiling SystemUI.apk and editing it and recompiling!!
I can do that for u if u r rooted and if u can provide me your SystemUI.apk..
:)

dpool94

Jan 30, 2013
Fist of all, it have to be done manually wth decompiling SystemUI.apk and editing it and recompiling!!
I can do that for u if u r rooted and if u can provide me your SystemUI.apk..
:)

Yep its rooted. And if its not too much trouble for you, I'd appreciate it if you could do decompile it for me. Where's the file located?

manos78

Jan 17, 2014
Hi,

If you have already rooted your Moto E, you have the easier method to center clock:

1) Install Xposed Framework Installer.

2) Install GravityBox for KK, or any other xposed module for tweak the clock, and set your preferences.

I do this in my first day with Moto E !!

obsidianuk

Dec 30, 2013
Absolute heaven!

Hi,

If you have already rooted your Moto E, you have the easier method to center clock:

2) Install GravityBox for KK, or any other xposed module for tweak the clock, and set your preferences.

Moto E with Xposed and Gravitybox = :D

Is there any way to have quicksettings turn off your mobile data connection with a long press (like you can with wifi)?

dpool94

Jan 30, 2013
Hi,

Trust me, that's the first thing I did as soon as I got my hands on the phone. Rooted it and installed all the best Xposed modules (including Gravitybox). Tried changing center clock position and it didnt work :/

Dunno how it worked for you.. Is a new version of gravitybox out or something?