AT&T LG G3 "Device Isn't Compatible Version"

Search This thread

awtryau89

Nov 25, 2008
Well, I have 3 apps that will not install on my new AT&T LG G3: ESPN Scorecenter, Open Table and Amazon Mobile.

I have searched on XDA and everywhere else for a cure. I have tried removing the SIM, clearing the Play Store Data, Airplane mode, etc and nothing works. Is anyone else having this issue? I guess I will just sideload the apk if I can find them but I also read where this may be due to the dpi issue. Our screens may be too high of a dpi and the app won't allow an install.

Any help is appreciated.

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Well, I have 3 apps that will not install on my new AT&T LG G3: ESPN Scorecenter, Open Table and Amazon Mobile.

I have searched on XDA and everywhere else for a cure. I have tried removing the SIM, clearing the Play Store Data, Airplane mode, etc and nothing works. Is anyone else having this issue? I guess I will just sideload the apk if I can find them but I also read where this may be due to the dpi issue. Our screens may be too high of a dpi and the app won't allow an install.

Any help is appreciated.

The apps will install and may work fine but they need to be updated from the devs some apps may not work at all but some may ... Just back them up on another phone and sideload

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

ryant100

Sep 22, 2011
orlando
If you can root install exposed and there is a module that fixes that issue in play store it's called all apps or something like that

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

awtryau89

Nov 25, 2008
The apps will install and may work fine but they need to be updated from the devs some apps may not work at all but some may ... Just back them up on another phone and sideload

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Well, I got the apks for Amazon and ESPN and installed and they work fine. I can't find Open Table but I guess I can live without it. I hope they get updated soon.