[CM7 Theme Engine][HDPI/MDPI] BluMagic v2.4.0 Updated 01\26\12

Search This thread

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Hello Everyone

This is something I threw together for myself and have put many hours into. I have decided to share it with everyone here on XDA! Please let me know what you think of it! I take no credit for the majority of images found in this theme! I have gathered the images from across the web and XDA ;). I just put them in the order I like them to be in. Also I did edit most of the images to match the color of the theme better. There are lots of images in this theme. So many I can't remember where they all came from. Much thanks goes out to everyone for doing a great job on these themes! If you find your work in this theme and would like credit or for me to remove it please PM me. I will give credit where credit is due.

A big thanks goes out to MrDSL for setting me up with a great base for this apk and for getting all of my xml edits working properly! Thanks bro!

Now for the usual disclaimer: I'm not responsible for ANY damages that may occur from you using this theme. You flash this at you own risk and assume full responsibility for your DEVICE. Always make sure you make a Nandroid Backup just incase something goes wrong.

IMPORTANT
How To Install this Theme

• Download your Apk from the link provided
  • Install the Apk with a file manager
  • Apply theme via Theme Chooser and Reboot(Ignore the missing assests error)
  • Download the Metamorphs you would like that are in the link below
  • I prefer Zipthemer to apply the Metamorphs
  • That's it! Enjoy the Magic ;)
  • Hit the Thanks Button(optional but always appreciated)

IMPORTANT
Please follow these directions after you install BluMagic to ensure you get results from my Screenies
  • Go into Settings < CyanogenMod Setting < Interface < Status bar Tweaks < Battery status style < Icon (Default)
  • Go into Settings < Accounts & sync < Click your Account < Make sure Gmail is synced
  • Go into Spare Parts < Turn Window animations to Fast < Turn Transition animations to Fast < Make sure you DO NOT turn on Fancy Input animation

Screen1%20%281%29.jpg
Screen2%20%281%29.jpg
Screen3%20%281%29.jpg
Screen4%20%281%29.jpg
Screen5%20%281%29.jpg
Screen6%20%281%29.jpg
Screen7%20%281%29.jpg
Screen8.jpg
Screen9%20%281%29.jpg
Screen10%20%281%29.jpg
Screen11%20%281%29.jpg
Screen12%20%281%29.jpg

BluMagic Downloads

Downloads Here

Credits and Special Thanks to these contributors
  • Cyanogen Team
  • echoside1313
  • Elite Customs
  • fernando sor
  • GregTard
  • HTCClay
  • jairomeo
  • Kfunk
  • LfcFan1977
  • meXdroidMod Team
  • Mod Nation
  • pauldiddy
  • silverxbv2
  • Team Carbon
  • tiger013
  • thebowers
  • UpwardSpiral
  • XsMagical
  • Anyone that has ever made a theme some of it may be in here ;)

This theme uses quite a few images from Steel Blue. Team Carbon has done a great job on a Theme Chooser theme for CM7. They even have multiple colors found in the market.

The Animations I used along with YouTube videos found here. They are the Bounce, Flip, Flying, Fold and some new ones from the meXdroidMod Team. I mixed them all together to create a unique blend. So they will be different then what is shown in the link above.

Hope everyone enjoys this! I have put a lot of hours into this theme to get it to the point its at now. Please don't foget to hit the Thanks button! :p

Last edited:

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Goodies

Goodies

Transparent Gmails
I use fernando sor's transparent Gmails in this theme because they look great. He has multiple colors and also multiple blue versions inverted and transparent. I picked the clear transparent version. I wanted to give everyone the option to choose. So you can find alternative gmails from this thread. Don't forget to toss him a donation to keep him going.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1034739

Font Packs
Check out these great fonts made by fachadick. He has done a great job on these font packs. d_1000 has done a great job of converting all of the fonts to edify versions. He will help make any font you want if you just ask.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=801160

Last edited:
Reactions: RL72 and WiiR0cKz

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Another one for me just incase I need it.

Sent from my BluMagic Glacier using the XDA Premium App

WarBird87

Sep 30, 2010
Clearwater FL
so im still running nightly #42 and have been out of the loop so to speak... do i have to flash nightly 100 to use this? or can i try it with #42? #42 has not given me any problems and i am hesitant to leave it.. i have the steel blue theme at the moment but i like this theme too...

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
so im still running nightly #42 and have been out of the loop so to speak... do i have to flash nightly 100 to use this? or can i try it with #42? #42 has not given me any problems and i am hesitant to leave it.. i have the steel blue theme at the moment but i like this theme too...

You must be on nightly 100 for this to work. If it is flashed on #42 it will cause a bootloop.

This theme uses a lot of images from the Blue Steel theme. I just mixed it with my other favorite images.

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Can we update to the latest nightly?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA Premium App

It may work on the latest nightly. It will stop working once Cyanogen changes the framework or SystemUI. Once then do that it will cause a bootloop. I do not have a Vision so it is something that you will need to test. I would recommend making a backup and test it out if you would like. Also please report back to let everyone else know if it's working or not :).

WiiR0cKz

Jan 3, 2009
Corona
Moto G6 Plus
I just installed this same theme but for the my touch 4G and I noticed the market app is different than the one for my G2

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
I just installed this same theme but for the my touch 4G and I noticed the market app is different than the one for my G2

To get the market themed sometimes you have to uninstall the updates. Go to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, hit the all tab, scroll down to the market and uninstall the updates. Then your Market should be blue :).

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Excellent!!! It worked.... looks awesome thanks again.

Your welcome :). Glad you got it. You may wanna check the OP for the FAQS. It has a couple things you should check after flashing the Theme. The market was only one thing that needs to be uncovered ;)

OFinch

Jul 11, 2009
Is their anyway you could do me a big favor and I'm sure a lot of us red fans a favor and make this exact theme in red for us? That'd be great. Thanks a lot and keep up the great work

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone

This is something I threw together for myself and have put many hours into. I have decided to share it with everyone here on XDA! Please let me know what you think of it! I take no credit for the majority of images found in this theme! I have gathered the images from across the web and XDA ;). I just put them in the order I like them to be in. Also I did edit most of the images to match the color of the theme better. There are lots of images in this theme. So many I can't remember where they all came from. Much thanks goes out to everyone for doing a great job on these themes! If you find your work in this theme and would like credit or for me to remove it please PM me. I will give credit where credit is due.

A big thanks goes out to MrDSL for setting me up with a great base for this apk and for getting all of my xml edits working properly! Thanks bro!

Now for the usual disclaimer: I'm not responsible for ANY damages that may occur from you using this theme. You flash this at you own risk and assume full responsibility for your DEVICE. Always make sure you make a Nandroid Backup just incase something goes wrong.

IMPORTANT
    How To Install this Theme

• Download your Apk from the link provided
    • Install the Apk with a file manager
    • Apply theme via Theme Chooser and Reboot(Ignore the missing assests error)
    • Download the Metamorphs you would like that are in the link below
    • I prefer Zipthemer to apply the Metamorphs
    • That's it! Enjoy the Magic ;)
    • Hit the Thanks Button(optional but always appreciated)

IMPORTANT
    Please follow these directions after you install BluMagic to ensure you get results from my Screenies
    • Go into Settings < CyanogenMod Setting < Interface < Status bar Tweaks < Battery status style < Icon (Default)
    • Go into Settings < Accounts & sync < Click your Account < Make sure Gmail is synced
    • Go into Spare Parts < Turn Window animations to Fast < Turn Transition animations to Fast < Make sure you DO NOT turn on Fancy Input animation

Screen1%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen2%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen3%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen4%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen5%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen6%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen7%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen8.jpg
    Screen9%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen10%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen11%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen12%20%281%29.jpg

BluMagic Downloads

Downloads Here

Credits and Special Thanks to these contributors
    • Cyanogen Team
    • echoside1313
    • Elite Customs
    • fernando sor
    • GregTard
    • HTCClay
    • jairomeo
    • Kfunk
    • LfcFan1977
    • meXdroidMod Team
    • Mod Nation
    • pauldiddy
    • silverxbv2
    • Team Carbon
    • tiger013
    • thebowers
    • UpwardSpiral
    • XsMagical
    • Anyone that has ever made a theme some of it may be in here ;)

This theme uses quite a few images from Steel Blue. Team Carbon has done a great job on a Theme Chooser theme for CM7. They even have multiple colors found in the market.

The Animations I used along with YouTube videos found here. They are the Bounce, Flip, Flying, Fold and some new ones from the meXdroidMod Team. I mixed them all together to create a unique blend. So they will be different then what is shown in the link above.

Hope everyone enjoys this! I have put a lot of hours into this theme to get it to the point its at now. Please don't foget to hit the Thanks button! :p
    You can if you are using the Premium App like your signature says. Just click the post you wanna thank and you will get a popup and click thanks. It's a new feature from the last update :D

Sent from my BluMagic CM7 Glacier using the Blu Premium App
    Goodies

Goodies

Transparent Gmails
    I use fernando sor's transparent Gmails in this theme because they look great. He has multiple colors and also multiple blue versions inverted and transparent. I picked the clear transparent version. I wanted to give everyone the option to choose. So you can find alternative gmails from this thread. Don't forget to toss him a donation to keep him going.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1034739

Font Packs
    Check out these great fonts made by fachadick. He has done a great job on these font packs. d_1000 has done a great job of converting all of the fonts to edify versions. He will help make any font you want if you just ask.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=801160
    Yes you guys will be getting an update soon! Finally a Stable Build to theme :D. I should have it ready soon.

Also the current build will not work considering its about 100 Nightlies behind ;).

Sent from my BluMagic CM7 Glacier using the Blu Premium App
    Just wanted to let you guys know PinkMagic is coming to a HDPI device near you!

Sent from my PinkMagic myTouch 4G Slide using XDA App