[Q] My O3D is dead - no power

Search This thread

millytec

Dec 12, 2011
Hy everybody out there!

I have bricked or maybe killed with my o3d :eek:

After flashing the latest cyanogenmod (Selfkang 3) I wanted to restore my king 3d (v.2.3) rom.

So i did all the wipes on cwm (data, cache, dalvik)
i restored the king 3d rom but since then my phone does not react anymore.
It's dead! :confused:

I don't know what mistake i made...

I've already tried to run the LG Flash tool method but my computers (win7 and win xp) only recognize the "OMAP 4430" device but it does not install the "LGE CDMA USB SERIAL PORT" and I actually know how to handle with the LG Flash Tool, because i've already flashed the GB Baseband with this tool.

I don't know what to do :confused:

My Phone is not able to start, there are no light anywhere...

Should I buy a new battery and try it again or is my o3d dead forever?
Or is there another method?

Please, help me...

rdannar

Sep 3, 2009
If you think,battery,then you can splice a charger and hook red to positive and black to negative

Done it before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

ThiaiZ

Sep 23, 2010
Eskilstuna
Hy everybody out there!

After flashing the latest cyanogenmod (Selfkang 3) I wanted to restore my king 3d (v.2.3) rom.

I've already tried to run the LG Flash tool method but my computers (win7 and win xp) only recognize the "OMAP 4430" device but it does not install the "LGE CDMA USB SERIAL PORT" and I actually know how to handle with the LG Flash Tool, because i've already flashed the GB Baseband with this tool.

Please, help me...

Sounds a lot like mine dead O3D.I sent mine to service, lets see what they say.

ThiaiZ

Sep 23, 2010
Eskilstuna
What is going on here ? So many dead O3Ds sundelly.Did oyu guys tried something on your devices or did it just die ?
In my case it just died.
Started to get worried now. OC kernel, GB ? Would those be the reason ? :confused:

Dark Fear

Oct 12, 2011
Tehran
my stupid friend used Optimus Black's files for CWM.. it's died.. he can't access to service.. is there any way? :( Plz help..

Audi2Audi

Feb 16, 2008
Good Afternoon!

I had this happen to me this afternoon as well.

I was running the Acura OC'd GB Rom.

I was able to successfully recover by flashing a BIN with the LG Flash Tool.

I wonder what is up!

Thanks, Audi2Audi.

omarfaieq007

Jun 28, 2011
I am getting shaky over here,man it sux really..I am NOT going to install any custom rom whatsoever..u mean bricking forever??nothing to do about it??

EduardoGM

Sep 13, 2011
San Javier, Murcia
Hy everybody out there!

Please, help me...

Hello. When the battery is deeply discharged, up to 15 minutes, nothing appears. You will have to make sure.

EduardoGM

Sep 13, 2011
San Javier, Murcia
It only remains to know if your pc recognizes the phone, remove phone battery, runs on your pc the LG Update (make sure drivers are installed), put the battery and wait about 10 seconds, now press Volume + and power, hold another 10 seconds (+ or -), drop everything and repeats again press Volume + and power another 10 seconds. If the LG Update your pc recognizes the phone, you can make an emergency recovery. If you will not have to llevarlon to Technical Support.
a greeting

Español
Solo queda saber si tu pc reconoce el telefono, quita la bateria del telefono,ejecuta en tu pc el LG Update (asegurate que esten instalados los drivers), pon la bateria y espera unos 10 segundos, ahora presiona Volumen + y power, manten presionado otros 10 segundos (+ o -), suelta todo y vuelve a repetir presiona otra vez Volumen + y power otros 10 segundos. Si el LG Update de tu pc reconoce el telefono, podras hacer una recuperacion de emergencia. Si no tendras que llevarlo al Servicio tecnico.
Un saludo

Last edited:

ThiaiZ

Sep 23, 2010
Eskilstuna
have you received your phone back from service?
What did they say?
any clue?

Yeah I got it back, but It wasnt able to read my SIM card than they gave me a new one. This is what they changed, but I don't know the right translation from swedish to english:

- "kretskort" (circuit cards,PCB) maybe?
- New IMEI

That was what they did. I f someone knows what it means, we can maybe try to find where the problem came from.

Last edited: