[GUIDE] How to port MIUI v4 to your Device

Search This thread

IdeosDev

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2011
I/ActivityManager( 1431): Start proc com.android.camera for activity com.android.camera/.Camera: pid=2503 uid=10041 gids={1006, 1015}

I/AudioHardware( 1306): set device to SND_DEVICE_FARFIELD_CL device_id=0

I/AudioHardware( 1306): Enabling post proc features with mask 0x0000

D/OpenGLRenderer( 1602): Flushing caches (mode 1)

D/OpenGLRenderer( 1602): Flushing caches (mode 0)

V/CameraHolder( 2503): open camera 0

E/CameraService( 1306): CameraService::connect X (pid 2503) rejected (invalid cameraId 0).

E/CameraHolder( 2503): fail to connect Camera

E/CameraHolder( 2503): java.lang.RuntimeException: Fail to connect to camera service

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at android.hardware.Camera.native_setup(Native Method)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at android.hardware.Camera.<init>(Camera.java:320)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at android.hardware.Camera.open(Camera.java:280)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at com.android.camera.CameraHolder.open(CameraHolder.java:131)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at com.android.camera.Util.openCamera(Util.java:267)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at com.android.camera.Camera$4.run(Camera.java:1121)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

D/dalvikvm( 2503): GC_CONCURRENT freed 258K, 5% free 7871K/8263K, paused 8ms+7ms

D/dalvikvm( 2503): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 27K, 4% free 8133K/8455K, paused 32ms
Anyone can help me with this camera.apk which i uses from the stock on CM9 That work but not it's not working :(

Lens_flare

Mar 2, 2010
Tomsk
Anyone can help me with this camera.apk
the standart camera fail.. make sure you have all camera libraries from cm9 installed on ur miui port.. if camera.apk needs to be modified somehow, do that..
replaced all of the above but still the same
nono, there should be ONE ril.smali, by merging I meant replace all ril methods that was overriden by samsung class. that merged ril should replace miui one. It's work with source and could require additional knowledge of course.

Last edited:

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
nono, there should be ONE ril.smali, by merging I meant replace all ril methods that was overriden by samsung class. that merged ril should replace miui one. It's work with source and could require additional knowledge of course.

I checked for the Samsung RIL smali files in a previous working build and they weren't there at all. Shouldn't this mean that I don't need them? They are in the CM9 ROM though.

PS - Thanks for being so patient and helpful with everybody's queries!

Last edited:

KennyG9

Jul 6, 2011
Paris
powermanager service is located at services.jar, not framework.jar.

for not preloading just nevermind, something of that won't preload for some reasons -__-

check out android.policy.jar for phonewindowmanager, maybe it should be somewhat patched..

Well, thanks for answer. I patched services.jar and android.policy.jar as you previously said, but now, I got this about PhoneWindowManager :

Code:
D/dalvikvm( 1207): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'android.policy.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
I/dalvikvm( 1330): DexOpt: access denied from Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiPhoneWindowManager$5; to field Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager;.mScreenshotChordLongPress
I/dalvikvm( 1330): DexOpt: access denied from Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiPhoneWindowManager; to field Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager;.mPowerLongPress

Even I get these in my logcat. My phone boots without any problems though. So, it shouldn't be a problem -- for booting at least.

Okay, I'm taking note of this. Thank you.

Edit : Finally, I let the original "android.policy.jar" and got a boot :) . But "Service NFC" crashes and reloads and crashes, etc....

Edit2 : Well. It used to boot boot... > http://expect-us.net/paste/?180a3b4fbc34d332#beX/PTir3NkdiIF9XW20hAb3ulBKLi2W3dpwlxmufY0=

KennyG9

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    130.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

ldiomedi

Oct 11, 2011
Córdoba
Well, thanks for answer. I patched services.jar and android.policy.jar as you previously said, but now, I got this about PhoneWindowManager :

Code:
D/dalvikvm( 1207): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'android.policy.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
I/dalvikvm( 1330): DexOpt: access denied from Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiPhoneWindowManager$5; to field Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager;.mScreenshotChordLongPress
I/dalvikvm( 1330): DexOpt: access denied from Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiPhoneWindowManager; to field Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager;.mPowerLongPress

Okay, I'm taking note of this. Thank you.

Edit : Finally, I let the original "android.policy.jar" and got a boot :) . But "Service NFC" crashes and reloads and crashes, etc....

Edit2 : Well. It used to boot boot...

KennyG9

I think nfc is not needed. I removed the nfc.apk from system/app and the crashes for that are gone

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: KennyG9

KennyG9

Jul 6, 2011
Paris
I think nfc is not needed. I removed the nfc.apk from system/app and the crashes for that are gone

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

You can just delete the NFC apk from /system to solve that -- I'm supposing that your device doesn't have NFC capability.

Edit - Sorry, didn't see the post above mine.

Thanks :) . Before I post my previous message, I searched /system/app/Nfc.apk file for at least one hour and couldn't find it >_<" . Well, I finally found it :D . My logcat is looking way better now, but still no boot. I get stucked on "Boot" screen (after Application Optimization) with an ugly menu in the bottom. I don't understand what is wrong.

KennyG9

Attachments

• fb0.jpg
    fb0.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 104
  • logcat.txt
    161.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Lens_flare

Mar 2, 2010
Tomsk
I checked for the Samsung RIL smali files in a previous working build and they weren't there at all. Shouldn't this mean that I don't need them? They are in the CM9 ROM though.
they shouldn't be there... you know, now MIUI is AOSP-based rom, not cm-based, AOSP only have ril.java ( that will compile int some ril$*.smali), Cyan have additional classes to support broad bunch of devices, samsungRIL class is derived from RIL class, it overrides some methods that represents ril events like setting up data, recieving and sending sms etc..that's why you should merge your device' ril class with samsungRIL or somewhat you are using (to see what class are you using there is a build.prop line: ro.ril.class or something like that). please read something about OOP if don't have a clue what I'm talking about :p
I get stucked on "Boot" screen (after Application Optimization) with an ugly menu in the bottom. I don't understand what is wrong.
the main exception is seems :
Code:
 E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): no android ID; can't access encrypted cache
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): java.io.IOException: no android ID; can't access encrypted cache
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.os.real.RealOs.getEncryptionKey(RealOs.java:157)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.os.real.RealOs.loadState(RealOs.java:121)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.internal.server.ServiceThread.updateState(ServiceThread.java:225)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.internal.server.ServiceThread.handleMessage(ServiceThread.java:168)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)
check out your permissions.. it's not a location service itself.. it's just first which faced wrong permissions..

KennyG9

Jul 6, 2011
Paris
the main exception is seems :
Code:
 E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): no android ID; can't access encrypted cache
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): java.io.IOException: no android ID; can't access encrypted cache
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.os.real.RealOs.getEncryptionKey(RealOs.java:157)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.os.real.RealOs.loadState(RealOs.java:121)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.internal.server.ServiceThread.updateState(ServiceThread.java:225)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.internal.server.ServiceThread.handleMessage(ServiceThread.java:168)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)
check out your permissions.. it's not a location service itself.. it's just first which faced wrong permissions..

Thanks. Some permissions were wrong, I corrected chmod from every system/framework/ files to 0644. But I still have the same issue.

dhk.-

Aug 9, 2011
Rancagua
Now I have a problem with Bluetootha2sdservice.smali, already changed with the base one but continue giving me the error... Before this error I get an error with java but can't know how to solve it... can't post a logcat now cz I'm on phone.... But if someone have a idea would be great

jbbandos

May 26, 2010
Brussels
:( I am at odds on what to do. I've copied all android/*smali from the original framework.jar to the miui framework.jar, and miuisettings still aborts with "java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.settings/com.android.settings.MiuiSettings}: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't call getPixels() on a recycled bitmap".
I have no idea where to look next.

v1r0x

Jan 11, 2012
:( I am at odds on what to do. I've copied all android/*smali from the original framework.jar to the miui framework.jar, and miuisettings still aborts with "java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.settings/com.android.settings.MiuiSettings}: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't call getPixels() on a recycled bitmap".
I have no idea where to look next.

same problem for me :(
But wifi-settings, etc. via statusbar>toggles>long press on icon works :confused:

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
they shouldn't be there... you know, now MIUI is AOSP-based rom, not cm-based, AOSP only have ril.java ( that will compile int some ril$*.smali), Cyan have additional classes to support broad bunch of devices, samsungRIL class is derived from RIL class, it overrides some methods that represents ril events like setting up data, recieving and sending sms etc..that's why you should merge your device' ril class with samsungRIL or somewhat you are using (to see what class are you using there is a build.prop line: ro.ril.class or something like that). please read something about OOP if don't have a clue what I'm talking about :p

I do know OOP and do get what you're saying. It's just that I haven't done Java in depth. I'll go through the methods and will try what you said. Again, thanks for all that information -- it was very helpful!

EDIT
Code:
[B]ro.telephony.ril_class=Smdk4210RIL[/B]

rild.libpath=/system/lib/libsec-ril.so
rild.libargs=-d /dev/ttyS0
I'll have a look into Smdk4210RIL.

Last edited:

KennyG9

Jul 6, 2011
Paris
Okay. I did the work again and it booted on the first time. I still had the NS menu on the bottom and some issues (no wallpapers, can't access to the main menu, graphic issues such as disorganised big squares everywhere on the screen for example just after entering the PIN).

Then it does not boot anymore. For the same permission problems. How to set the right permission and where ? Thank you :) .

KennyG9

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    73.5 KB · Views: 16

v1r0x

Jan 11, 2012
Okay. I did the work again and it booted on the first time. I still had the NS menu on the bottom and some issues (no wallpapers, can't access to the main menu, graphic issues such as disorganised big squares everywhere on the screen for example just after entering the PIN).

Then it does not boot anymore. For the same permission problems. How to set the right permission and where ? Thank you :) .

KennyG9

Do you mean the bottom navigationbar?
decompile the framework-res.apk using apktool.
change dir to
Code:
framework-res/res/values
and open the bools.xml

add (or edit if "true")
Code:
<bool name="config_showNavigationBar">false</bool>

@permissions:
I think you need to copy the miui-framework.xml from v4 build
Code:
/system/etc/permissions
into your port

Reactions: KennyG9

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
Incoming Call Bug resolved! Apparently, I forgot to replace a lib. Yes, that's right. :| :/

Thanks for all the help, guys!

KennyG9

Jul 6, 2011
Paris
Do you mean the bottom navigationbar?
decompile the framework-res.apk using apktool.
change dir to
Code:
framework-res/res/values
and open the bools.xml

add (or edit if "true")
Code:
<bool name="config_showNavigationBar">false</bool>
Well, thank you. I posted a thread on XDA a few days ago about framework-miui.apk compilation, but unfortunately it still doesn't succeed. I always get the same logcat&bootloop. I'm going to try something tomorrow.

@permissions:
I think you need to copy the miui-framework.xml from v4 build
Code:
/system/etc/permissions
into your port

Whoow :) . Worked like a charm. Thank you very very much. Everything seems to work great. I'm still having some graphic issues (on PIN entering espacially and on SMS notification). Hope I could get a logcat and screenshot in the near future.

Edit : Finally, I could take a screenshot.
USB Mounting doesn't work.

KennyG9

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-05-07-00-08-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-05-07-00-08-00.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

KemikalElite

Jan 28, 2011
Google Pixel 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
E/dalvikvm( 1105): ERROR: couldn't find native method
E/dalvikvm( 1105): Requested: Landroid/view/GLES20Canvas;.nStartTileRendering:(I
IIII)V
E/JNIHelp ( 1105): RegisterNatives failed for 'android/view/GLES20Canvas', abort
ing
F/libc ( 1105): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadbaad (code=1)

I keep getting that error as part of the media service died loop. I've already patched the Canvas and Paint smali files in the framework.jar. If it actually means anything tile rendering is disabled in the build prop.

# QCOM
debug.enabletr=false

dhk.-

Aug 9, 2011
Rancagua
here's the logcat for the error that i get in the morning...

Code:
--------- beginning of /dev/log/main
I/cm      (   92): Welcome to Android 4.0.4 / CyanogenMod-9.0.0-PRERELEASE5-p500-UNOFFICIAL 
I/cm      (   93):                                                 _  
I/cm      (   94):  __ __ _ ___  _ _  __  ___  __ _ _  _  _  __  __)) 
I/cm      (   95): ((_ \(/'((_( ((\( ((_)((_( (('((\( ((`1( ((_)((_(  
I/cm      (   96):      ))                 _)) 
I/cm      (   97):   
I/DEBUG   (  103): debuggerd: May  3 2012 14:13:51
D/DHCP    (  114): failed to set ip addr for wlan0 to 0.0.0.0: No such device
--------- beginning of /dev/log/system
I/Vold    (  100): Vold 2.1 (the revenge) firing up
D/Vold    (  100): Volume sdcard state changing -1 (Initializing) -> 0 (No-Media)
I/Netd    (  102): Netd 1.0 starting
D/Vold    (  100): Volume sdcard state changing 0 (No-Media) -> 2 (Pending)
D/DirectVolume(  100): DirectVolume::handlePartitionAdded -> MAJOR 179, MINOR 1, PARTN 1
D/DirectVolume(  100): DirectVolume::handlePartitionAdded -> MAJOR 179, MINOR 2, PARTN 2
D/DirectVolume(  100): DirectVolume::handlePartitionAdded -> MAJOR 179, MINOR 3, PARTN 3
D/Vold    (  100): Volume sdcard state changing 2 (Pending) -> 1 (Idle-Unmounted)
I/        (  107): ServiceManager: 0x18910
D/AndroidRuntime(  106): 
D/AndroidRuntime(  106): >>>>>> AndroidRuntime START com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit <<<<<<
D/AndroidRuntime(  106): CheckJNI is OFF
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): SurfaceFlinger is starting
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): SurfaceFlinger's main thread ready to run. Initializing graphics H/W...
E/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): We support 2 buffers
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): using (fd=10)
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): id           = msmfb30_1000a
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): xres         = 320 px
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): yres         = 480 px
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): xres_virtual = 320 px
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): yres_virtual = 960 px
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): bpp          = 16
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): r            = 11:5
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): g            =  5:6
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): b            =  0:5
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): width        = 51 mm (159.372543 dpi)
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): height       = 76 mm (160.421051 dpi)
I/msm7x27.gralloc(  105): refresh rate = 0.00 Hz
E/        (  105): DEBUG_CALC_FPS: 0
E/        (  105): period: 10
E/        (  105): ignorethresh_us: 500000
D/FramebufferNativeWindow(  105): mNumBuffers = 2
D/libEGL  (  105): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so
D/libEGL  (  105): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so
D/libEGL  (  105): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so
D/libEGL  (  105): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): EGL informations:
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): # of configs : 44
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): vendor    : Android
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): version   : 1.4 Android META-EGL
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): extensions: EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_fence_sync EGL_ANDROID_image_native_buffer EGL_ANDROID_image_native_buffer EGL_ANDROID_get_render_buffer 
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): Client API: OpenGL ES
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): EGLSurface: 5-6-5-0, config=0x0
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): OpenGL informations:
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): vendor    : Qualcomm
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): renderer  : Adreno (TM) 200
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): version   : OpenGL ES-CM 1.1
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): extensions: GL_AMD_compressed_ATC_texture GL_AMD_performance_monitor GL_APPLE_texture_2D_limited_npot GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV GL_OES_blend_equation_separate GL_OES_blend_func_separate GL_OES_blend_subtract GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_compressed_paletted_texture GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_draw_texture GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_framebuffer_object GL_OES_matrix_palette GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_point_size_array GL_OES_point_sprite GL_OES_read_format GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_stencil_wrap GL_OES_texture_cube_map GL_OES_texture_env_crossbar GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_QCOM_binning_control GL_QCOM_extended_get GL_QCOM_tiled_rendering GL_AMD_compressed_3DC_texture 
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 4096
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 4096 x 4096
I/SurfaceFlinger(  105): flags = 00200000
I/        (  108): ServiceManager: 0xf958
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): get_audpp_filter
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): open /system/etc/AudioFilter.csv success.
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): EQ flag = 00.
E/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): failed to open AUTO_VOLUME_CONTROL /system/etc/AutoVolumeControl.txt: No such file or directory (2)
I/AudioFlinger(  108): Loaded primary audio interface from QCOM Audio HW HAL (audio)
I/AudioFlinger(  108): Using 'QCOM Audio HW HAL' (audio.primary) as the primary audio interface
I/AudioFlinger(  108): Loaded a2dp audio interface from A2DP Audio HW HAL (audio)
D/AudioHardwareInterface(  108): setMode(NORMAL)
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): Set master volume to 7.
I/CameraService(  108): CameraService started (pid=108)
E/CameraHAL(  108): CameraHAL_GetNum_Cameras:
I/AudioFlinger(  108): AudioFlinger's thread 0x10af8 ready to run
W/AudioFlinger(  108): Thread AudioOut_1 cannot connect to the power manager service
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): Routing audio to Speakerphone
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): doAudioRouteOrMute() device 0, mMode 0, mMicMute 1, mBuiltinMicSelected 0, muted
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): Routing audio to Speakerphone
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): setVoiceVolume(1.000000)
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX(  108): Setting in-call volume to 7 (available range is 0 to 7)
I/AudioPolicyService(  108): Loaded audio policy from QCOM Audio Policy HAL (audio_policy)
D/libEGL  (  171): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so
D/libEGL  (  171): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so
D/libEGL  (  171): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so
D/libEGL  (  171): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so
D/memalloc(  105): init_pmem_area: Initializing pmem area
D/memalloc(  105): init_pmem_area_locked: Opening master pmem FD
D/memalloc(  105): init_pmem_area_locked: Total pmem size: 28794880
D/memalloc(  105): /dev/pmem: Allocated buffer base:0x413a0000 size:614400 offset:0 fd:21
D/memalloc(  171): /dev/pmem: Mapped buffer base:0x408c8000 size:614400 offset:0 fd:14
D/memalloc(  105): /dev/pmem: Allocated buffer base:0x413a0000 size:614400 offset:614400 fd:24
D/memalloc(  171): /dev/pmem: Mapped buffer base:0x410a8000 size:1228800 offset:614400 fd:18
D/memalloc(  105): /dev/pmem: Allocated buffer base:0x413a0000 size:614400 offset:1228800 fd:27
D/memalloc(  171): /dev/pmem: Mapped buffer base:0x412a4000 size:1843200 offset:1228800 fd:21
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'core.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
D/dalvikvm(  182): Ignoring duplicate verify attempt on Ljava/lang/Object;
D/dalvikvm(  182): Ignoring duplicate verify attempt on Ljava/lang/ref/Reference;
D/dalvikvm(  182): Ignoring duplicate verify attempt on Ljava/lang/Class;
D/dalvikvm(  182): Ignoring duplicate verify attempt on Ljava/lang/ref/ReferenceQueue;
D/dalvikvm(  182): Ignoring duplicate verify attempt on Ljava/lang/ref/FinalizerReference;
D/dalvikvm(  182): DexOpt: load 348ms, verify+opt 4251ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- END 'core.jar' (success) ---
D/dalvikvm(  106): DEX prep '/system/framework/core.jar': unzip in 2114ms, rewrite 5991ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'core-junit.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
D/dalvikvm(  185): DexOpt: load 30ms, verify+opt 20ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- END 'core-junit.jar' (success) ---
D/dalvikvm(  106): DEX prep '/system/framework/core-junit.jar': unzip in 5ms, rewrite 180ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'bouncycastle.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
D/dalvikvm(  186): DexOpt: load 88ms, verify+opt 1521ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- END 'bouncycastle.jar' (success) ---
D/dalvikvm(  106): DEX prep '/system/framework/bouncycastle.jar': unzip in 520ms, rewrite 2195ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'ext.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
D/dalvikvm(  187): DexOpt: load 214ms, verify+opt 2023ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- END 'ext.jar' (success) ---
D/dalvikvm(  106): DEX prep '/system/framework/ext.jar': unzip in 871ms, rewrite 2962ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'framework.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
D/dalvikvm(  188): Note: class Landroid/opengl/GLWrapperBase; has 250 unimplemented (abstract) methods
^[[20~D/dalvikvm(  188): DexOpt: load 1116ms, verify+opt 10156ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- END 'framework.jar' (success) ---
D/dalvikvm(  106): DEX prep '/system/framework/framework.jar': unzip in 4807ms, rewrite 14775ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'android.policy.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
D/dalvikvm(  189): DexOpt: load 123ms, verify+opt 761ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- END 'android.policy.jar' (success) ---
D/dalvikvm(  106): DEX prep '/system/framework/android.policy.jar': unzip in 252ms, rewrite 1184ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'services.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
D/dalvikvm(  190): DexOpt: load 126ms, verify+opt 2966ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- END 'services.jar' (success) ---
D/dalvikvm(  106): DEX prep '/system/framework/services.jar': unzip in 921ms, rewrite 3821ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'apache-xml.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
D/dalvikvm(  191): DexOpt: load 145ms, verify+opt 1226ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- END 'apache-xml.jar' (success) ---
D/dalvikvm(  106): DEX prep '/system/framework/apache-xml.jar': unzip in 591ms, rewrite 1897ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'filterfw.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
D/dalvikvm(  192): DexOpt: load 39ms, verify+opt 278ms
D/dalvikvm(  106): DexOpt: --- END 'filterfw.jar' (success) ---
D/dalvikvm(  106): DEX prep '/system/framework/filterfw.jar': unzip in 121ms, rewrite 520ms
W/dalvikvm(  106): Exception Ljava/lang/NoSuchMethodError; thrown while initializing Ljava/lang/NoSuchFieldError;
E/dalvikvm(  106): ERROR: unable to initialize exception class 'Ljava/lang/NoSuchFieldError;'
W/dalvikvm(  106): Exception thrown (Ljava/lang/ExceptionInInitializerError;) while throwing internal exception (Ljava/lang/InternalError;)
I/dalvikvm(  106): Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class Ljava/lang/NoSuchFieldError; v=0x0
W/dalvikvm(  106): Exception thrown (Ljava/lang/ExceptionInInitializerError;) while throwing internal exception (Ljava/lang/NoClassDefFoundError;)
E/dalvikvm(  106): ERROR: unable to initialize exception class 'Ljava/lang/NoSuchFieldError;'
W/dalvikvm(  106): Exception thrown (Ljava/lang/ExceptionInInitializerError;) while throwing internal exception (Ljava/lang/InternalError;)
I/dalvikvm(  106): Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class Ljava/lang/NoSuchFieldError; v=0x0
W/dalvikvm(  106): Exception thrown (Ljava/lang/ExceptionInInitializerError;) while throwing internal exception (Ljava/lang/NoClassDefFoundError;)
E/dalvikvm(  106): ERROR: couldn't find native method
E/dalvikvm(  106): Requested: Landroid/server/BluetoothA2dpService;.sendMetaDataNative:(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
E/JNIHelp (  106): RegisterNatives failed for 'android/server/BluetoothA2dpService', aborting
F/libc    (  106): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadbaad (code=1)
I/DEBUG   (  103): *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
I/DEBUG   (  103): Build fingerprint: 'lge/thunderg/thunderg:2.3.3/GRI40/LG-P500-V20g.19C11F164C:user/release-keys'
I/DEBUG   (  103): pid: 106, tid: 106  >>> zygote <<<
I/DEBUG   (  103): signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr deadbaad
I/DEBUG   (  103):  r0 deadbaad  r1 0000000c  r2 00000027  r3 a0000000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  r4 00000000  r5 00000080  r6 40199d62  r7 be92da50
I/DEBUG   (  103):  r8 00000000  r9 00000000  10 00000000  fp 00000000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  ip ffffffff  sp be92da18  lr 4001ee9f  pc 4001b656  cpsr 00000030
I/DEBUG   (  103):  d0  3f4000003f400000  d1  0000000000000000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  d2  0000000000000000  d3  0000000000000000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  d4  0000000000000000  d5  0000000000000000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  d6  0000000000000000  d7  000000003f800000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  d8  0000000000000000  d9  0000000000000000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  d10 0000000000000000  d11 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  d12 0000000000000000  d13 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  d14 0000000000000000  d15 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG   (  103):  scr 60000000
I/DEBUG   (  103): 
I/DEBUG   (  103):          #00  pc 00017656  /system/lib/libc.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):          #01  pc 0000c658  /system/lib/libnativehelper.so (jniRegisterNativeMethods)
I/DEBUG   (  103): 
I/DEBUG   (  103): code around pc:
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001b634 1c2bd00c 2d00682d e027d1fb 2a0068da  ..+.-h.-..'..h.*
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001b644 4b16d004 447b2001 47906018 22274814  ...K. {D.`.G.H'"
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001b654 70022580 ef8cf7f4 f7f62106 aa01e81a  .%.p.....!......
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001b664 05692400 60546091 20061c11 f7f59401  .$i..`T`... ....
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001b674 a905ebe6 20022200 ebeef7f5 ef78f7f4  .....". ......x.
I/DEBUG   (  103): 
I/DEBUG   (  103): code around lr:
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001ee7c 4b0db5f0 447bb083 681c2600 68a59001  ...K..{D.&.h...h
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001ee8c e0086867 5ea8220c dd032800 99011c28  gh...".^.(..(...
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001ee9c 43064788 3f013554 6824d5f4 d1ee2c00  .G.CT5.?..$h.,..
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001eeac 1c30b003 46c0bdf0 00028662 1c0fb5f0  ..0....Fb.......
I/DEBUG   (  103): 4001eebc b0891c3d a9064355 604d9103 90064914  =...UC....M`.I..
I/DEBUG   (  103): 
I/DEBUG   (  103): memory map around addr deadbaad:
I/DEBUG   (  103): be90d000-be92e000 [stack]
I/DEBUG   (  103): (no map for address)
I/DEBUG   (  103): (no map above)
I/DEBUG   (  103): 
I/DEBUG   (  103): stack:
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9d8  00000001  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9dc  940fad37  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9e0  40047720  /system/lib/libc.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9e4  400476b0  /system/lib/libc.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9e8  00000000  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9ec  4001ee9f  /system/lib/libc.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9f0  4018ee0c  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9f4  4001dc05  /system/lib/libc.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9f8  ffffffff  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92d9fc  00000000  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da00  00000000  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da04  40199d62  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da08  be92da50  [stack]
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da0c  4001e01d  /system/lib/libc.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da10  df0027ad  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da14  00000000  
I/DEBUG   (  103): #00 be92da18  00000009  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da1c  00000100  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da20  401819d5  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da24  940fad37  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da28  40199e31  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da2c  fffffbdf  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da30  0000f2c0  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da34  4083ce7d  /system/lib/libdvm.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da38  0000f2c0  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da3c  401cb65b  /system/lib/libnativehelper.so
I/DEBUG   (  103): #01 be92da40  4083ce7d  /system/lib/libdvm.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da44  401cb65b  /system/lib/libnativehelper.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da48  401a8420  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da4c  0000000c  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da50  0000f2c0  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da54  1d200185  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da58  401a83d8  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da5c  401a8ff8  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da60  0000f2c0  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da64  1d500181  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da68  40199d62  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da6c  40149a67  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da70  401a8ff8  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da74  40181d67  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da78  00000000  
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da7c  4019f9b8  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da80  0000f2c0  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (  103):     be92da84  4019fa0c  /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, last days i got messages about a guide port miui4 to each device.

that is my method i use on my miui4 ports.

take a any cm9 or aosp based ics rom as base. with this guide, you can port miui4 from any device to your one. for best compatibility use own brand base to port. if you have desire s then port from htc devices. if galaxy nexus then try port from nexus s ;)

first of all replace complete folders with miui4 one.
    system/app
    system/framework

copy libandroid_runtime.so lib from miui 4 (rom you port). without this file rom will not boot. if you get bootloop, try with base libandroid_runtime.so file..

replace media folder with base rom (that themes, wallpaper, audio from miui work)

copy telocation.db and yellowpage.db to /system/etc folder.
    copy content-types.properties file to /system/lib

copy invoke-as from miui4 rom to /system/xbin and give it permissions on updater-script
    set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/invoke-as");

(for backup & themes app work)

copy liblbesec.so from miui 4 to /system/lib and give permission on updater-script

set_perm(0, 0, 0755, "/system/lib/liblbesec.so");

(for superuser app from miui work)

change values from build.prop

ro.build.id=MIUI
    ro.build.display.id=MIUI
    ro.build.version.incremental=2.x.x (version number)

ro.config.ringtone=MI.ogg
    ro.config.notification_sound=FadeIn.ogg
    ro.config.alarm_alert=GoodMorning.ogg
    ro.config.sms_received_sound=FadeIn.ogg
    ro.config.sms_delivered_sound=MessageComplete.ogg

if your base rom has issues, these issues will seen on this port too. example, if camera not works on base rom, then will on miui4 port also not work!

then add your stuff (updated apps, wallpaper or installer whatever you want :D )

make your zip and there is it. if you open your thread, dont forget give a link to based ics and port rom's.
    that is method actually i use. for more info please use search on xda or ask on this thread. no private messages will answered from now.

(if you like this guide, just give 5 star and click to thanks button)
    damnit :[
    Code:
    E/dalvikvm(  100): ERROR: couldn't find native method
    E/dalvikvm(  100): Requested: Landroid/view/GLES20Canvas;.nStartTileRendering:(IIIII)V
    E/JNIHelp (  100): RegisterNatives failed for 'android/view/GLES20Canvas', aborting
    F/libc    (  100): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0xdeadbaad (code=1)
    Porting from Nexus S to Liquid Mt (let's say, near the same as desire z)
    guided with OP, but no sucess..
    could somebody help to overcome it?
    android_runtime is from base rom, base rom is CM9 for mine device.

//sry for posts: 1, actually modaco user :p

ADD:
    nevermind, got it passed. For those who have the same problem you have to modify framewrok.jar to replace requested smali-s
    for example, for issue above, replace GLES20Canvas*.smali on android/view with those in your base' framework.jar
    For those who are porting MIUI for qualcomm device (like htc desire z/s/HD) from newest CM source(it would affect anybody else) :
    theme engine is now affected. So new miui will hung on boot with unresolved android/content/res/AssetManager.
    Don't replace it! You should instead diff miui and cm smalis and add all missing and only missing methods to miui not deleting anything.
    Then just add PackageRedirectionMap*.smali to android/content/res/ folder, and replace WifiNative.smali on android/net/wifi/ .
    Thx cm team for including theme engine and complicating our lives :D

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but maybe you could start a list at the bottom of your post with successful v4 ports with their links and what devices. Not sayin you should do the footwerk but whomever ported v4 should post the info including what device they ported from to what they ported too and the link to their thread...

Just a suggestion...

thats good idea, but someone has ported but given nothing of credits. if someone has succesful ported it, should give a link in this thread and i will add them to front page.

can't say people should give link to my thread. if they want this, then they should do it self. but thanks for support ;)
    I can't say anything about ldpi and mdpi devices. Miui is designed for hdpi devices. This guide is for hdpi devices only..

Some guys got it working on Mdpi devices with resizing but i don't know how's.

We dont have a ice sandwich Rom on the vivid/hoilday would it be possible to port One this way

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA App

I don't think. You need special kernel for that like cm9 .

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium