[PRJ][ROM]Raphael Elite Project- RC3 - Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krish_nank

Nov 22, 2008
Karnataka
Hi mrvanx

Thank you all RC3 team members for the great ROM...... Till now i have not found any BUG accept Battery back up is not that much satisfactory as i reside in poor coverage area.............

I haven't kept the TF3d ON from a month i bought my TP as i found TF3d hangs most of the time & with RC3 ROM i am loving my TP responding so quickly.

By the way i need an small help i need a software other than HTC field test which shows the CELL id by which we are served by signals...so that i can inform my operators do optimization if possible to improve the coverage in my area.

Thank you again for great ROM:)

I forgot to tell you this the only ROM i have used for at least 12 hours by now from the day i have purchased my TP :)
-------------------------
HTC touch pro

ROM:RC3.........lightning amazing faster
Radio .19

Last edited:

gatzu-

Aug 26, 2008
That function is not something in the ROM, pressing and holding the end key should lock the device, pressing once should go to the today/TF3D screen. Have you installed any third party apps or cabs?

Thank you for your reply... I found the source of the problem.

I did a hard reset I see as you said that isn't for the rom... BUT is for the "advanced configuration tool".
Just after the first launch it turns on this function!

Diego.

eras2r

Oct 8, 2007
Chicagoland
Opera Zoom and PTT

This is the first releast that I have tried from the Elite team and I must say that I am VERY impressed with your hard work here. I love this ROM.

2 things I had issues with:

1) The default zoom values in Opera. For those of you that have gorilla fingers like me, and find the text too difficult to navigate with the default values, point the Opera browser to opera:config. This will take you to the opera config page. Go to "Adaptive Zoom" and change Maximum Zoom from 100 to 200, and change Minimum Zoom from 80 to 160. Save the preferences and restart Opera. I find these values much easier to use in navigating.

2) Figuring out how to map the PTT button of the Fuze on a non-Fuze ROM. I still havent figured this one out yet but am still looking. If any Fuze users out there know please let me know. If I figure it out I'll post it in this thread.

Thanks again Elite Team!

-e

overjjrk

Jan 9, 2009
2) Figuring out how to map the PTT button of the Fuze on a non-Fuze ROM. I still havent figured this one out yet but am still looking. If any Fuze users out there know please let me know. If I figure it out I'll post it in this thread.

Thanks again Elite Team!

-e

There is a CAB to map the PTT button -> Clicky

Install the CAB, then go into "Buttons" and you can remap both Short and Long press PTT. Hope this helps. :)

weaselcossey

Feb 28, 2008
Memphis
In gyrator, the orientation is still enabled by default for manilla. This causes problems when one opens the keyboard and slightly tilts the phone. You get half landscape screen/half portrait screen. I know its easily disabled, but I think it should be fixed in the final version. If for no other reason, than to avoid several people asking how to fix it. I mentioned this in the RC2 thread, but I think it was just before RC3 was released.

Last edited:

tassadar898

Nov 25, 2008
RC3 = AMAZING BATTERY LIFE. Using RC3 with the new xperia radio im at 50% after 8 hours of moderate-heavy use. About 1 hour of browsing, 10 min of gps, 30 min of phone calls. 45 minutes of music also... amazing!!!!

driz

Apr 15, 2006
Louisville
My only gripe is that i got used to the text/email sounds from rc1 and 2... now they're different... how will i ever know what im getting!@)(&!

otherwise, great job, seems alot faster. will check more stuff as i go... i noticed a newer version of msvc in here... hope it works properly over bt.. checking soon!

installing bbc .104 right now

jarrodhatton

Jan 10, 2009
Im not sure if this is a bug or just a setting change, but when I open a new message, instead of the falshing recticle being in the text box ready for me to type, I have to scroll down the screen to get to it. Anyone else having this problem?

overjjrk

Jan 9, 2009
^^^No problem, glad to help out.

Im not sure if this is a bug or just a setting change, but when I open a new message, instead of the falshing recticle being in the text box ready for me to type, I have to scroll down the screen to get to it. Anyone else having this problem?

^^^ This issue seems to be random. I have it every other time I go to reply. Not a big deal though and you may find it easier to "tap" the text field as opposed to scrolling to it.

weaselcossey

Feb 28, 2008
Memphis
RC3 = AMAZING BATTERY LIFE. Using RC3 with the new xperia radio im at 50% after 8 hours of moderate-heavy use. About 1 hour of browsing, 10 min of gps, 30 min of phone calls. 45 minutes of music also... amazing!!!!

The battery life is amazing. Difference in day and night from RC2. I am using raphael radio1.08.25.20M1.

Not sure if this is feasible, but....When the keyboard is open, is it possible to use the light sensor to keep the keyboard backlit? In a dark room after the keyboard backlight dims out, I hate just having to blindly press a button to make the backlight come on. Obviously it would have to disable upon closing the keyboard to preserve battery.

A bit off topic, but does anyone know if/ how to remap one of the useless Fuze keyboard keys (Internet explorer maybe) to "tab"?

driz

Apr 15, 2006
Louisville
Ok, after a little more testing, the included MSVC doesn't announce incoming calls...

build 19214 worked fine on rc1 and rc2, i'll try downgrading the included version later on tonight... too bad it's not uninstallable...

bbc .104 works perfectly

haven't received enough texts yet to see if the text message problem is still there... aside from the msvc, it works as rc2 did and quite a bit faster! great job guys

weaselcossey

Feb 28, 2008
Memphis
How can I get rid of MVC? I can't even delete it with total commander. When I press my headset, it tries to use MVC, but the voice speed dialer works much better for my usage (noisy truck), and I only need it to make calls.

Any solution/suggestions?

toatman1313

Nov 1, 2008
need help

i loaded the rom and all i get is the start screen ( htc raphael). Then it just soft resets and does it all over again. I have tryed to load other roms and i still continue to get the same thing . htc raphael start screen

rubiks015

May 5, 2008
Klamath Falls
I posted a few back, but I don't know how often people check past posts for "edits".... has anyone had issues with sending and receiving mms on T-Mobile in the USA? I am unable to send MMS or receive via normal configurations. If I change the connection type to connect via Internet instead of T-Mobile MMS then I can download the MMS. Although I still can't send with the change.

Thanks

doublecheese

Jul 4, 2007
www.sunsetmetal.com
I am at the airport and I have about 2 1/2 hours to my next flight.

Although I'm a donator since the beginning, I have just upgraded my rom for the first time, from the original rom just now, while waiting for the plane.

Everything works , thank you guys, worth every penny.

However I have a question , I will fly to Portugal now I don't think I will get used to the White Flames on the TouchFlo interface while on a business trip.

So I prefer the complete BLACK TOUCH Flo interface rather than the on with white flames.

Can somebody please tell me how to make the TouchFlo screen BLACK without flames. I have almost 2 hours to my flight

Thanks
DC

stayc29

Jan 3, 2009
Thanks i love this rom, however how the phone seems to answer by itsself with out me pushing any buttons, how would i turn this off?

doublecheese

Jul 4, 2007
www.sunsetmetal.com
I am at the airport and I have about 2 1/2 hours to my next flight.

Although I'm a donator since the beginning, I have just upgraded my rom for the first time, from the original rom just now, while waiting for the plane.

Everything works , thank you guys, worth every penny.

However I have a question , I will fly to Portugal now I don't think I will get used to the White Flames on the TouchFlo interface while on a business trip.

So I prefer the complete BLACK TOUCH Flo interface rather than the on with white flames.

Can somebody please tell me how to make the TouchFlo screen BLACK without flames. I have almost 2 hours to my flight

Thanks
DC

Almost flying ,

PLEASE somebody HELP !!! ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all, just a quick update on the position at the moment.

Im looking into the ICR cabs to see what the deal actually is, hopefully add the settings and etc... to the next update revision of the cab.

In Call Recording would be really great!!!!