[ROM] OnlyOne V1 - E971 - Stock, Rooted, Deodexed- 12/30

Search This thread

kifac

Mar 27, 2012
Mississauga
LOGO.png

Proudly presents
OnlyOne UCLE2 Beta 5 Goldie Edition

This Rom comes shipped as is..iv went ahead and added a couple of neat features here and there. Not much just yet but i am still learning.
It does work and it is fast.
This Rom runs off a base and is constantly updated with fixes found around the forums. I believe this is how a rom should be, Stock. And so do othe forum members.
I dont think of myself as a developer nor am i one.
Alot more updates to come and ill try to listen to all of you as much as i can.
Thanks and enjoy!

This is my second ever ROM
So what comes in it exactly you ask?

• Stock, Rooted, Deodexed
  • Debloated (more to come)
  • busybox installed, symlinked
  • Rooted

Instructions:
1. Download to sdcard
2. Reboot to recovery
3. Data wipe/factory reset *REQUIRED*
4. Flash ROM
5. Reboot and Enjoy

Download here!
COMING SOON! UPLOADING

INITIAL RELEASE

Troubleshooting:
1. Did you do a full wipe?? If not, please do.
2. Did you reboot?
3. Don't restore app data via TIBU
4. Post in this thread

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
Is it based on the latest OTA?

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
Will you make one based on E soon?

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
Not as is but if you use Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper on D and update to E, root is maintained.

kifac

Mar 27, 2012
Mississauga
I'm going up north to blue mountain for new years. Thought I could have this uploaded before I left but these issues have stopped me from releasing it. I should have it once I'm back home. Sorry for the wait guys. I know how it feels.

Reactions: dspot

MattyMatt8

Oct 8, 2012
Im hoping to see something like this for the E973 soon. Really, if you changed the modem to our LTE frequencies, we should be good.

kifac

Mar 27, 2012
Mississauga
Just a quick update. I have been having issues with pulling the boot.img for the E971. Seeing how no one has really been able to pull it, i think after 3 days i finally got it :)
now to package and sign and then test but that will be after work tommorow. Its 4 am, time to get 6 hours of sleep!

brownsmell

Jun 21, 2011
Glad to see something is coming for the e971. I was just about to flash The Base rom for the e970 and cross my fingers it worked.

solomon4400

Apr 16, 2012
CANADA(SOMETIMES I ASK Y?)
Just a quick update. I have been having issues with pulling the boot.img for the E971. Seeing how no one has really been able to pull it, i think after 3 days i finally got it :)
now to package and sign and then test but that will be after work tommorow. Its 4 am, time to get 6 hours of sleep!

Yo dawg get some freaking sleep man! Lol. So happy your precious time on this. Please take your time.;)

kifac

Mar 27, 2012
Mississauga
I have gotten my Rom to flash with no errors in CWM but it stays in a bootloop :/
Took me 3 days to figure out how to flash this damn thing.

kifac

Mar 27, 2012
Mississauga
If you haven't noticed, AT&T version has some custom ROMs going on for their Optimus G. Maybe you can ask them for help, or take apart their ROMs and compare or something? I dunno.. Not good with development but I'd like to help in the best way I can.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2084431
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2072868
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2004731

I did exactly just that, but non of their ROM's flash on our devices. Plus, Their mount pointers for system, boot, etc..are totally different. I think i just pulled the wrong boot.img. Now that i have the updater script working just fine and know the pointers ill pull the boot.img from there and that should fix it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LOGO.png

Proudly presents
    OnlyOne UCLE2 Beta 5 Goldie Edition

This Rom comes shipped as is..iv went ahead and added a couple of neat features here and there. Not much just yet but i am still learning.
    It does work and it is fast.
    This Rom runs off a base and is constantly updated with fixes found around the forums. I believe this is how a rom should be, Stock. And so do othe forum members.
    I dont think of myself as a developer nor am i one.
    Alot more updates to come and ill try to listen to all of you as much as i can.
    Thanks and enjoy!

This is my second ever ROM
    So what comes in it exactly you ask?

• Stock, Rooted, Deodexed
    • Debloated (more to come)
    • busybox installed, symlinked
    • Rooted

Instructions:
    1. Download to sdcard
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Data wipe/factory reset *REQUIRED*
    4. Flash ROM
    5. Reboot and Enjoy

Download here!
    COMING SOON! UPLOADING

INITIAL RELEASE

Troubleshooting:
    1. Did you do a full wipe?? If not, please do.
    2. Did you reboot?
    3. Don't restore app data via TIBU
    4. Post in this thread
    Is it a new trend of creating threads in the Development section of a phone and not having a download yet or release to show for it?

Your work is greatly appreciated but unless the rom at least has a beta or alpha or prelease available for release, there is no point for this:p

Yours isn't as bad as the other, which is basically 1 month old thread with 0 downloads available:) I'm assuming the previous is a dead rom, is your still in the works?

again, please don't take this offensively, I'm sure we're all over eager to see SOME dev for this damn phone:p
    I'm going up north to blue mountain for new years. Thought I could have this uploaded before I left but these issues have stopped me from releasing it. I should have it once I'm back home. Sorry for the wait guys. I know how it feels.
    If you haven't noticed, AT&T version has some custom ROMs going on for their Optimus G. Maybe you can ask them for help, or take apart their ROMs and compare or something? I dunno.. Not good with development but I'd like to help in the best way I can.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2084431
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2072868
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2004731