Xperia T LT30p 4.1.2 can't get it going !

Search This thread

bosnianboss9

May 6, 2014
I'm trying it for days now, and can't get it work, always bootloops.
I can flash every 4.3 stock firmware, from every region, and it works, even the new OmniROM 4.4 KitKat HOME/NIGHT Build;
I just cant get it going, the 4.1.2 firmware. I have unlocked bootloader, i tried every stock rom, with all the DoomKernels from 1-4 and 7-9v, root superSU, but nooothing.
I want that firmware, because the 4.3, it has lot of problems, the battery cant stand 45-60m, the battery becomes sooo hot, and i have no wifi and dont recognizes my sim, and the 4.1.2 that i had, was perfect working.
So if anyone can help me, please help !

istux

Jun 26, 2012
Milano
I'm trying it for days now, and can't get it work, always bootloops.
I can flash every 4.3 stock firmware, from every region, and it works, even the new OmniROM 4.4 KitKat HOME/NIGHT Build;
I just cant get it going, the 4.1.2 firmware. I have unlocked bootloader, i tried every stock rom, with all the DoomKernels from 1-4 and 7-9v, root superSU, but nooothing.
I want that firmware, because the 4.3, it has lot of problems, the battery cant stand 45-60m, the battery becomes sooo hot, and i have no wifi and dont recognizes my sim, and the 4.1.2 that i had, was perfect working.
So if anyone can help me, please help !

I didn't forget you, mate ;)

This is my last idea:

1) Flash 4.0.4 with Flashtool https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B55PDGQqCzReV2dFSjFSNnlLLVk/preview?pli=1

2) If 4.0.4 works fine, then re-lock your bootloader like this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1924221
You must re-lock, because updates with OTA and SUS are disabled when the bootloader is unlocked.

3) Once re-locked, the phone should ask you to update via OTA... and it should be the 4.1.2 update.
Accept the update and the phone automatically downloads and updates to 4.1.2

Remember that you can re-unlock your bootloader whenever you want, also if you can get your 4.1.2 full working ;)

bosnianboss9

May 6, 2014
I didn't forget you, mate ;)

This is my last idea:

1) Flash 4.0.4 with Flashtool https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B55PDGQqCzReV2dFSjFSNnlLLVk/preview?pli=1

2) If 4.0.4 works fine, then re-lock your bootloader like this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1924221
You must re-lock, because updates with OTA and SUS are disabled when the bootloader is unlocked.

3) Once re-locked, the phone should ask you to update via OTA... and it should be the 4.1.2 update.
Accept the update and the phone automatically downloads and updates to 4.1.2

Remember that you can re-unlock your bootloader whenever you want, also if you can get your 4.1.2 full working ;)

Hey dude, how is it going ? :)

Thanks for your reply again, but, bad news again.
I unlocked my bootloader first, took the SIM card out, and then i flashed this firmware, and it comes just till the xperia logo, and restarts all over again.. :/
As we can see, im stuck on the 4.3, previous version just dont work, WHY daaamn..

istux

Jun 26, 2012
Milano

I unlocked my bootloader first, took the SIM card out, and then i flashed this firmware, and it comes just till the xperia logo, and restarts all over again.. :/
As we can see, im stuck on the 4.3, previous version just dont work, WHY daaamn..

At this point something is fried inside your device...
Therefore I give up, sorry :crying:

Let's hope that someone else can help you out :rolleyes: :)

Reactions: bosnianboss9

bosnianboss9

May 6, 2014

Well i dont now :/

Yeah i hope that too dude, and i would press the "Thanks" button 19208501297501257 time if i could, Thanks again for all your help ! :good:

Reactions: istux

istux

Jun 26, 2012
Milano

Yeah i hope that too dude, and i would press the "Thanks" button 19208501297501257 time if i could, Thanks again for all your help ! :good:

Thank you mate! :)

Nevertheless I taught you to work with bootloader... so now you can install Omnirom or Doomkernel... just enjoy these few things ...and let's hope that Sony will release a bugless 4.3 firmware... or better, a full working 4.4... but it's hard, since our device is getting old :crying:

bosnianboss9

May 6, 2014
Thank you mate! :)

Nevertheless I taught you to work with bootloader... so now you can install Omnirom or Doomkernel... just enjoy these few things ...and let's hope that Sony will release a bugless 4.3 firmware... or better, a full working 4.4... but it's hard, since our device is getting old :crying:

Exactly ! I learned a lot from you dude :good:
Yeah thats sad man, the Xperia T is a damn good Phone tho.. I think slowly we must move on, and buy n newer phone :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.