[ROM]htc/m7_google/m7:4.4.4/ktu84p.h1

Search This thread

quicksilver53

Oct 31, 2012
Surrey
I believe if you have flashed a stock recovery you will get a dead android. I did when I flashed a stock gpe recovery on mine. You won't get a lot of options like you will on twrp or cwm.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

varuun

Oct 5, 2010
Will be getting lollipop rom for HTC one?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Free mobile app

beall49

Dec 20, 2011
Modesto, CA
I got this phone about a week ago for cheap, flashed CM, surprised how laggy it was. I put this ROM on it, knowing I'd probably have to update in a few days but it was well worth it. No noticeable lag at all.

Question; would a "real" gpe get the HTC camera app? I noticed I can't download it and I'm stuck with the AOSP camera.

Thanks

akarshfrevr

Jun 9, 2012
Bangalore
I got this phone about a week ago for cheap, flashed CM, surprised how laggy it was. I put this ROM on it, knowing I'd probably have to update in a few days but it was well worth it. No noticeable lag at all.

Question; would a "real" gpe get the HTC camera app? I noticed I can't download it and I'm stuck with the AOSP camera.

Thanks

No u won't get HTC camera App... Its only available in sense based roms

ieldra

Sep 25, 2013

Thanks

Download Google Camera. it replaces the android one- also,this is real gpe if you flash the fw

quicksilver53

Oct 31, 2012
Surrey
I like this ROM a lot. So if I flash gpe firmware, along with stock gpe recovery, my M7 will be a complete gpe? I have a Rogers m7 and have already changed the cid to GOOGL001.

nztechblog

May 21, 2012
www.nztechblog.net
this zip contains it (thanks to graffixnyc !)

basically, you'll need to extract the recovery.img and flash it via fastboot from your computer. That should enable OTA updates.

EDIT: this is the exact process that i went through to install the rom and enable OTA updates in one go:
(OPTIONAL): replaced twrp with cwm touch for m7gsm to ensure the rom flashed fine.
1: booted into custom recovery and wiped data to a clean slate and flashed this rom.
2. powered off phone.
3. rebooted into fastboot mode.
4. flashed the recovery.img found in the firmware zip i posted originally using fastboot.
5. rebooted normally.
6. set up the phone as normal

now i'm waiting for android l to drop to gpe... whenever it comes out.

Is it normal for when I go into this new Recovery, that the Android robot's stomach has a red triangle error when trying to access it?

quicksilver53

Oct 31, 2012
Surrey
Yes. That is stock recovery. After you get updates, you can flash a custom recovery again.

quicksilver53

Oct 31, 2012
Surrey
I found the gpe firmware zip after doing a google search. I would imagine it might be extracted from a gpe RUU as well.

O

Last edited:
Reactions: zigzag_2000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM | STOCK | 4.4.4 GPE| HTC ONE M7

htc/m7_google/m7:4.4.4/KTU84P.H1/356549:user/release-keys

About:
    OTA Ready.
    100% Stock android 4.4.4 KTU84P.H1 for HTC One M7 International, GPE. Not tested with other versions of HTC One M7
    Created with adb pull /system partition to PC and packed in installation zip for TWRP recovery

Requirements:
    Latest TWRP
    Unlocked bootloader
    S-Off
    S-On users can try flash boot.img inside zip via fastboot.

Installations:
    Boot in TWRP
    Wipe Data
    Install zip ROM
    Reboot

Download 4.4.4:
    Androidfilehost.com - OTA Ready
    Older 4.4.3
    Androidfilehost.com - OTA Ready
    Hi,

Where i can find the stock recovery ?

this zip contains it (thanks to graffixnyc !)

basically, you'll need to extract the recovery.img and flash it via fastboot from your computer. That should enable OTA updates.

EDIT: this is the exact process that i went through to install the rom and enable OTA updates in one go:
    (OPTIONAL): replaced twrp with cwm touch for m7gsm to ensure the rom flashed fine.
    1: booted into custom recovery and wiped data to a clean slate and flashed this rom.
    2. powered off phone.
    3. rebooted into fastboot mode.
    4. flashed the recovery.img found in the firmware zip i posted originally using fastboot.
    5. rebooted normally.
    6. set up the phone as normal

now i'm waiting for android l to drop to gpe... whenever it comes out.
    For sure! In my opinion the best kernel for battery life, not performance.