Xperia Z2 better screen than Galaxy Note3

Search This thread

bryanky5

Mar 31, 2013
I want it to be compared to the Z ultra's screen since the Z ultra screen is definitely Sony's best effort at a display up until the Z2

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
I think i'm gonna turn off Xreality it looks oversaturated, I actually like more the way the Galaxy Note 3 looks :eek:

stanley08

Jun 23, 2012
Lagos, Nigeria.
titaniumideas.blogspot.com

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke
Think we should really abstain from comparing displays by youtube videos ;)

Z2 looks over-saturated, but then again it might be due to X-Reality, Bravia or simply the fact that IPS LCD have more brightness than AMOLED displays, and they say both handsets are set at 100%. Too many details that can completely change the outcome.

One thing is certain though. If it looks over-saturated, than it means that the display is capable of producing ridiculously rich colours, which in my opinion is definitely better than not being able to produce them at all - like previous Sony displays ( Z, Z1 etc )

nikola1970

Feb 22, 2012
Both Z and Z1 have awesome displays (owned both) when u watch them directly, colors are beautiful, but yeah, viewing angels are crap!

subcola

Mar 9, 2014
Does Z2 have gorilla glass 3 or some other kind of glass?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

napkun

Sep 7, 2012
Does Z2 have gorilla glass 3 or some other kind of glass?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure they use Dragontrail glass for the Z1. It's supposedly much more resilient than Gorilla Glass. There's a drop test of the Z1 on youtube and there was hardly any damage to the glass surface, although the phone wouldn't turn on but that's a different matter.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Think we should really abstain from comparing displays by youtube videos ;)

Z2 looks over-saturated, but then again it might be due to X-Reality, Bravia or simply the fact that IPS LCD have more brightness than AMOLED displays, and they say both handsets are set at 100%. Too many details that can completely change the outcome.

One thing is certain though. If it looks over-saturated, than it means that the display is capable of producing ridiculously rich colours, which in my opinion is definitely better than not being able to produce them at all - like previous Sony displays ( Z, Z1 etc )
    Xperia Z2 vs Note3 screen comparison:
    link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQP-JGwNmzA