Looking for someone to import SGS2 to USA from UK

Search This thread

designgears

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 9, 2010
SLC
Well, I have cash set aside for this, who can find the best deal, buy it and ship it to me?

shabs52

Apr 24, 2011
why dont you guys just order from one of the UK sites? or are you asking for someone that can get it from a company which only sells within UK for a bit cheaper?

jthornton71707

Apr 13, 2010
sweet. Might pounce on one of these. A few questions first

1. Which site is more reliable? Has anyone ordered thru either?

2. How long does shipping usually take to the United states?

3. It says first units dispatched may 3rd? Does that mean if i place my order today it will ship that day? or will it be on backorder?

Dreadsteel

Mar 9, 2011
sweet. Might pounce on one of these. A few questions first

1. Which site is more reliable? Has anyone ordered thru either?

2. How long does shipping usually take to the United states?

3. It says first units dispatched may 3rd? Does that mean if i place my order today it will ship that day? or will it be on backorder?

i'm from CA and i ordered from handtec. it was the cheapest out of all the sites i found. about 710 us.

Last time i check, about 2 days ago, they still had units left for preorder for shipping on the 3rd of may.

It takes 2-4 days to ship. Saw that on the website.

shipping cost about 14 pounds.

jthornton71707

Apr 13, 2010
Im in CA too. Im just curious as to if there's a bunch of pre order before mine since they've been taking them forever that it wont even ship until later this month or something. Id need it by the 12th. You said yours was$ 710?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App

netnerd

Dec 4, 2006
ATT California USA
Well, I have cash set aside for this, who can find the best deal, buy it and ship it to me?

Why you asking so late? I can buy it for you and ship to you. How much you willing to pay me? (Email me is fine).
I preorderd from clove but it's possible they ship on may 6 !
I don't want to wait that long, I want to preorder another one from handtec.
It's my first time buying from them so I'm not sure handtec able to ship on may 3.
I can sell you the 2nd sealed s2 to you after I got it.