Music playback

Search This thread

EliteForceJac

Nov 1, 2012
Is anyone else annoyed with the exclusion of an equalizer? Music is a hobby of mine and the music player makes all the songs sound very flat. I've tried downloading an eq from the store, but after every song it resets back to the normal sound. I've also tried other music players with built in eq's, but those also reset after every song.

Pyrres

Mar 31, 2014
Is anyone else annoyed with the exclusion of an equalizer? Music is a hobby of mine and the music player makes all the songs sound very flat. I've tried downloading an eq from the store, but after every song it resets back to the normal sound. I've also tried other music players with built in eq's, but those also reset after every song.

If music is your hobby you should know that equaliser is not a solution to your problems. Many times when/if you have bad headphones or your ears have got used to music that has too much bass in it compared proper hifi mixes, proper headphones and properly mixed music sounds flat. First I would try out better headphones and if you still have the same problem then try equalisers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

EliteForceJac

Nov 1, 2012
If music is your hobby you should know that equaliser is not a solution to your problems. Many times when/if you have bad headphones or your ears have got used to music that has too much bass in it compared proper hifi mixes, proper headphones and properly mixed music sounds flat. First I would try out better headphones and if you still have the same problem then try equalisers.

I have a pair of skullcandy Hesh 2.0. When i did a sound comparison between those and Beats HD i found no difference between them. So my headphones aren't terrible.

Pyrres

Mar 31, 2014
I have a pair of skullcandy Hesh 2.0. When i did a sound comparison between those and Beats HD i found no difference between them. So my headphones aren't terrible.

I still suggest you to try some other headphones. For example Sennheiser CX300-ll is not a pad pair could do with a little bit more bass when there is noise in the background. Or Koss Porta pro is cheap and good pair even though a bit dark sounded.

ILoveYouAll

Jun 14, 2012
New York City

I don't know if it's your headphones but the stock music player gives me way too much bass actually. And I'm getting the phone for its Music only. I own V-Moda Crossfade LP.