How do I flash a custom recovery?

Search This thread

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
I'm stock rooted 12b and I can't seem to find where there are instructions on how to get on a custom recovery. Please look me to it! Preferably cwm, but I'll take twrp as well. Thanks a bunch and I'm very sorry. I did search and I fear I just missed it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

reinaldistic

May 3, 2011
I'm stock rooted 12b and I can't seem to find where there are instructions on how to get on a custom recovery. Please look me to it! Preferably cwm, but I'll take twrp as well. Thanks a bunch and I'm very sorry. I did search and I fear I just missed it.

very easily done just get freegee "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.shell.freegee_free" this will unlock bootloader, and install either cwm or twrp. from there you can update either with their own apps "goo manager for twrp and rom manager for cwm"

Reactions: Decepticaons

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
Ended up using Flahify. Found it in another thread. Thanks everyone for your help though. Mods feel free to lock this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

very easily done just get freegee "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.shell.freegee_free" this will unlock bootloader, and install either cwm or twrp. from there you can update either with their own apps "goo manager for twrp and rom manager for cwm"
    Find the twrp.img and flash via adb. 2.6.3.3 or 2.7.0.0

on the move..