[ROM WM6.5(21847)/WM6.5.1(28002)][WWE][20/11] BsB 6.5S & BsB 6.5.1G

Which keyboard do you prefer?

• EzInput 1.5 Black (original diamond keyboard)

Votes: 542 26.9%
  • EzInput 2 (diamond 2 keyboard)

Votes: 1,476 73.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

finghard

Aug 15, 2005
Bournemouth
www.ptcruiserclub.co.uk
g sensor

this is an awesome rom i have been using it for a week and to date this is the most user friendly windows i have ever used , the only prob i have found is my teeter game is non responsive in the g sensor department all it does is sit tight in one corner bouncing off the sides . i have tried recalibrate but it has made no difference . has any one come up against this problem or is it just me . i have pretty much tried all the apps and have no other probs at all i am impressed
thank you makeveral for giving me a make over

Last edited:

grahamkdt

Jan 15, 2007
Cheshire, UK
Teeter...

this is an awesome rom i have been using it for a week and to date this is the most user friendly windows i have ever used , the only prob i have found is my teeter game is non responsive in the g sensor department all it does is sit tight in one corner bouncing off the sides . i have tried recalibrate but it has made no difference . has any one come up against this problem or is it just me . i have pretty much tried all the apps and have no other probs at all i am impressed
thank you makeveral for giving me a make over

Teeter is working fine on my device, as are other 'G' reliant applications ;)

boris03

Feb 11, 2007
Picture Album Error?

Hi,

ROM works perfect only one really small issue perhaps anybody knows how to fix it?

Some pictures are displayed with wrong orientation landscape->portrait
what is causing that? Any idea?

Thanks

hu5sain

Oct 22, 2009
battery life

hey makeveral.

love the rom, great work thanks!!!

only problem i'm having is with the battery life. Could you please try and somehow improve this in a future build? I really don't want to switch to a different rom, really like this!! :(

rikkiepikkie

Sep 29, 2007
landscape keyboard does not fit

I have just realised that the ezinput keyboard at landscape orientation is too wide for the screen. Part of the keyboard on the right is out of the screen. Do anyone have the same problem? Or has it been solved already?
Thanks

Yep same problem here. Realy like to see this fixed, cause I use the keyboard in landscape all the time. Besides this problem this is the best rom it tried so far!! thanks!!

joontje

Jul 17, 2008
Heya, i have a question, after using a rom of about a month ago for about ehm.. a month now, i have an issue..
Closing apps does not really close them at all, infact they keep running unless you go into the included taskmanager and close them manually.
I used to be able to find an option to close the app completely when you press the X button but that seems to have vanished.
is there any way to enable this in another way ?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!!

(flashing G now ^_^)

bubblinz

Dec 1, 2008
Denpasar
www.facebook.com
I'm using BsB651G now... GREAT ROM indeed... Thanks makeveral.
anyway have a problem with wifi now... after installing garminxt i couldn't connect to my AP... it could discover the AP tho... but can't connect to it.
Has any1 have same probs? please throw any suggestion...

PS. i forgot the setting/registry about don't disconnect wifi when sleep. does any1 know how. please enlighten me... :)

Thanks in advance.

Hi all

Sorry for my poor and bad English:mad:

I upgrade my touch diamond WM 6.1 to 6.5 according to your advices succesfully. Thanks a lot.
My diamont is super now:)

I like to install manila, a nice taskbar and touchFLO but i don't know how to do it.

Also in my connection manager, the choice "Wifi" can't be enabled:confused: Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

peterrus

Mar 19, 2009
I'm using BsB651G now... GREAT ROM indeed... Thanks makeveral.
anyway have a problem with wifi now... after installing garminxt i couldn't connect to my AP... it could discover the AP tho... but can't connect to it.
Has any1 have same probs? please throw any suggestion...

PS. i forgot the setting/registry about don't disconnect wifi when sleep. does any1 know how. please enlighten me... :)

Thanks in advance.

The easiest way I know of is to install schaps advancedconfig and go to 'more settings' in that application, there you will find 'connections'

phuongpham

Jun 15, 2008
problem with S&G version

Hi.
I have tried both versions.
The problems is after using the phone for a while the phone frezee. What i have to do then is removing the battery and connect it again.
After the reboot. The installation/configuration runs.. it means everything begin to install again etc. (same thing happend when you run the rom for the first time)
Somebody have same problem?
Have use BsB for a while now. Can`t stop using it.. Tried another rom but it`s to slow compare to BsB.

makeveral

Hi.
I have tried both versions.
The problems is after using the phone for a while the phone frezee. What i have to do then is removing the battery and connect it again.
After the reboot. The installation/configuration runs.. it means everything begin to install again etc. (same thing happend when you run the rom for the first time)
Somebody have same problem?
Have use BsB for a while now. Can`t stop using it.. Tried another rom but it`s to slow compare to BsB.

use mtty, first post!

LilNes

Mar 30, 2008
Hey I flash with the rom BSB 6.5S

thanks that's a god ROM :)

but a I have a problem ... G-Light don't work with you ROM and the mms button is hide :s

Sorry for my english i'm french ...

makeveral

Hi! Thanks for the quick feedback.
No problem for me to use mmty first.
But can you explain why we have to run this?

i explained it somewhere, dont make me explain that again XD

a short brief is that some times after flashing a rom, previous one is not completed erased so it can give problems! Mtty is like formatting a hard drive so it fixes it.

regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fully tweaked rom: native wm6.5 kernel fully working, unused stuff removed, programs compressed, xip fully tweaked, some personal tweaks, d3d drivers, graphics improvements, many registry changes, gps tweaks, rilphone 1.14, images compressed, custom mortscripts bla bla bla...

Programs added(most of the apps included in the official ROM +):
    - RAM Sweeper
    - Album with facebook
    - Modaco NoData
    - Facebook app
    - pocket rar
    - new google maps
    - working youtube version
    - PHM Reg editor
    - XDA_UC & UC support
    - Opera 9.7
    - ......... (some more coommon apps)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[20/11] WM6.5.1 (build 28002)
    screenshot1ae.jpg
    screenshot3c.jpg
    screenshot4r.jpg
    screenshot1n.jpg
    screenshot6uw.jpg

Free Storage: 95mb
    Free RAM: 58mb
    Known Bugs:
    Code:
    [LIST]-
    [/LIST]
    Last Changelog:
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Updated to build 28002
    [*]Changed wallpaper for a correctly resized one (thanks to patacayre)
    [*]Updated & Fixed Streaming media
    [*]Updated & Fixed RSS Hub, now you can scroll and that
    [*]Updated Ezinput to ver 2.1 (this was so damn hard... hope it's worth it)
    [*]Fixed some ezinput languags
    [*]Updated Quick GPS
    [*]Added option to enable keyboard vibration at first boot (thanks to gsmdb)
    [*]Fixed launched apps from lockscreen (should be like version F- now)
    [*]Updated MarketPlace
    [*]Fixed Opera outofmemory problem
    [*]Removed Power app from the leo to make the backlight work
    [*]Changed ArcsoftMMs version (again...)
    [*]Added BubbleBreaker(thanks to Clanger)
    [*]Removed over 100 unnecessary files
    [*]Updated Wifi Router
    [/LIST]

Notes:
    • Use MTTY before flashing if you want to avoid problems...
    • Dont make reset after connection setup, it will be made after XDA_UC!
    • If you want to enable flash in Opera, use this

Last version: BsB 6.5.1G: Direct Download

Older Releases: http://xda.fishta.org/ (lots of thanks to efishta)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[12/11] WM6.5 (build 21867)
    screenshot1rc.jpg
    screenshot2tt.jpg
    screenshot4v.jpg
    screenshot5c.jpg

Free Storage: 102mb
    Free RAM: 62mb

Last Changelog:
    Code:
    [LIST]
    too many things
    [/LIST]
    Last version BsB6.5S: Direct Download
    Older Releases: http://xda.fishta.org/ (lots of thanks to efishta)

If you sort the icons into folders it will look like this now:
    screenshot1ft.jpg

IF YOU WANT MANILA CHECK THIS POST[/B] (There are problems with wm6.5.1, you will need to disable manila, soft reset, enable manila to make it boot! and you will need e-native position fix to make the position right!)

screenshot1ylh.jpg

If you want a nice taskbar, try aluke's wm6.5.1 taskbar!
    200911131522130102111a.jpg

IF YOU HAVE FREEZES/HARD RESETS/STRANGE PROBLEMS USE MTTY AND IF STILL PROBLEMS UPGRADE TO HARDSPL 1.93 (tutorial here, thanks to MG)
    if you cant boot the phone now because of problems just download the diamondcustomruu, put it together with the diamimg.nbh file into a folder, put the diamond into bootloader mode(softreset+volume down) and run the diamondcustomruu.exe. Of course do this after MTTY(or flash stock rom) or you will have same problem.

Credits:
    • Bepe (for his tools and his help!)
    • Ervius (for the kitchen!)
    • Da_G & monkeybape (for the builds!)
    • All HTCMania Betatesters (for the help!)
    • Efishta (for the ftp server!)
    • Zuzler (for the splash screens!)
    Didn't work for me. I think the newer builds have this option even with the WMDialer so does anyone know how to enable it?

If you don't want to mess up with registry tweak, download Diamond Tweak then you can set it to - Vibrate - instead of Short- or Long tone
    Hi,

I'd like to know how to get rid of this ROM, how to downgrade to 6.1 again?
    The ROM is fine, but I have to send back my phone due to faulty and I need warranty.
    Please somebody help me, I can't do anything about it. I tried to flash previous ROMs, but it failed. Any particular answer?
    Thank you very much!

make MTTY and reflashing 6.1 rom