[Theme/Inverted Apps] TruBlue Inverted with Other Inverted Apps Updated 20140129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Thebear j koss

Re: [Apps] Inverted/Transparent Gmail,Google Play Store, DropBox and Mms

Here is some pics for ya. Here is the MMS.apk- uploadfromtaptalk1361364599931.jpg. MMS. Icon- uploadfromtaptalk1361364669195.jpg. Play Store-uploadfromtaptalk1361364780476.jpg. And icon used- uploadfromtaptalk1361364876729.jpg

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

fafinaf

Jan 28, 2012
Los Angeles
I hope its okay to ask.. Would you happen to have a regular plain inverted messaging, gmail and play store app? I.E. no modding whatsoever besides the obvious request of inverted white -> black :)

I did a search but found that Justinbeans inverted gapps are no longer maintained :/

Thanks for your contributions man!

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
I hope its okay to ask.. Would you happen to have a regular plain inverted messaging, gmail and play store app? I.E. no modding whatsoever besides the obvious request of inverted white -> black :)

I did a search but found that Justinbeans inverted gapps are no longer maintained :/

Thanks for your contributions man!

Trap's is a inverted with no modding...

Reactions: Archangel

I'm on galaxy mod 16 trans blue.MMS won't work. I tried deleting there original from system/app then. Pasting transbluemms.apk renaming to just MMS.apk reboot,, but it's still the stock white,,, if anyone can help it would be great thanks

Update:

Figure it out.... Didn't realize changing SecMms.apk would do the trick.... Got it....

VERY NICELY DONE!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Last edited:

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Thank you and glad you got it working!

I'm on galaxy mod 16 trans blue.MMS won't work. I tried deleting there original from system/app then. Pasting transbluemms.apk renaming to just MMS.apk reboot,, but it's still the stock white,,, if anyone can help it would be great thanks

Update:

Figure it out.... Didn't realize changing SecMms.apk would do the trick.... Got it....

VERY NICELY DONE!!!!!

arcopidia

Jul 18, 2012
Everything is working Perfectely....
I love u...
Do u have any plans for Calender apk?
I have a very bad memory. Always miss birthdays.
I am on very beautiful 4.2.2 Carbon ROM.
Using SGS II.

Reactions: Archangel

Dmavs3113

Nov 20, 2012
New York

Update:

VERY NICELY DONE!!!!!

Hey can you explain the secmms.apk step. I'm having trouble installing

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Hey can you explain the secmms.apk step. I'm having trouble installing

Nvm got it!

Thebear j koss

That's why some apps dont get themed and inverted... Update way too dam much..

yeah, i caught that. i was using your original google now until your new update. i couldn't stand not having just the 1x1 transparent widget. the new one you did is amazing. i love the new themed microphone icon. classing it up!!

Reactions: Gunthermic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my inverted theme chooser apk called TruBlue and also misc. Inverted Apps. As with any theme chooser apk always load your system theme and then load mine. Ignore and errors that pop up and then reboot for the full affect!

As always make a back up prior to flashing just in case. Most of these can be flashed or loaded easily. If you do not know what your doing ask, I am happy to help!

Special thanks to DaFox and B-Boy for help with Gmail!

Added Cyan-Green version of Gmail 4.7.2 that DoctorQmm themed off my original invert, looks awesome!

Google Apps

Inverted Gmail 4.7.2
    Inverted Google Play Store 4.4.22
    Inverted Google Drive 1.2.352.10
    Inverted AOSP 4.2.2 Calendar
    Google Translate 2.8
    Google Voice 4.2.80 (pic shows blue text, you will get white)

AOSP Mms (make sure you rename to Mms.apk, change permissions and reboot)

Inverted Mms 4.2.1

Misc Themed

Inverted XDA 2.0.1
    Inverted Phandroid 1.6.0
    Inverted Flixster
    Inverted DropBox 2.3.12

Enjoy the app, but please do not steal the work and use as your own! I get asked all the time to use my app and I have no problem at all, just give proper credit.

And as always,,,,

Hit the thanks button if you like or use! It's really not that hard, you get like 8 thanks a day!!!!!
    Thank you very much! It is nice to hear someone liking your work,,,so many people dont even respond or hit a simple thanks button. Try my new transparent dropbox and let me know!

nice. love the transparent gmail. I've been using Gunthermic's inverts for a while now. Nice work here.:good:
    Try disabling it first then uninstall updates then reinstall 4.2. It worked for me and no new update for 3 days so far

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Thanks to @Gunthermic for providing the latest Google Play Services.

Here's a fairly swift way to Google Play Services, follow these steps, using root explorer or similar app, 2 means provided...

A. Install as regular apk...

1. Download this file if you would like to install as a regular apk. Installs right on top of your existing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvkboyysktuqhid/com.google.android.gms-2.apk

2. Done

B. If the above doesn't help, make it a system app...

1. Download this file,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctv8748dsenkm4h/GmsCore.apk

2. Check your current version in app manager, uninstall updates if the option is available (mine wasn't)

3. Navigate to system, app, or system, priv-app, if you're on KitKat, you should have a split window, right side is the folder containing the GmsCore linked above, the left side in the folder where your current GmsCore resides, as shown below,

vaqerave.jpg

4. Rename the current with a dot bak extension, as shown below,

3e4a6uqa.jpg

danugu3a.jpg

5. Your phone will hate you for a moment or two, just be patient

6. Copy the GmsCore you downloaded from the right pane (select apk, click copy), as shown below,

y7apypy6.jpg

7. Go back to the system folder (left pane), and paste the one you just copied

8. Select the apk you just copied and fix permissions by selecting it, choosing permissions, then set to to rw, r, r, as shown below,

hene5yqe.jpg

9. Reboot and profit...

The new build number should be reflected from app manager, as below,

su6ypeje.jpg

Please know that if you have a Nexus device and on KitKat, the filename may start with pre-built or something if that nature. No worries, just rename the file I linked to the one currently on your device.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    OP updated with Inverted Gmail 4.7.2 enjoy!
    OP updated to Inverted Google Play 4.2.9 both blue and white text,,,working on the rest coming soon